• Created
  • Last Reply
dopega
55 minutes ago, Haus Of Venus said:

where's the *** tape :hor:

I don't know but it better leak soon :hor:

giphy.gif

Lextyr97

I'm more shook by the fact that he gets like quadruople the amount of likes as Gaga with less followers.

donutellha

gey-magnet indeed

nick jonas underwear-shoot who?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Economy

He could be gay and not admiting it for marketing reasons given most of his fan base is teen girls

but then again... gay guys always assume another supposed "straight guy" is actually in the closet everytime a guy does or says something that isnt the stereotypical hardcore heterosexual thing to do

A guy has a stud in one ear and "oh he must be gay"... and guy gives a hug to his mate a little longer than normal "oh he must be in the closet" :rip: 

Wouldnt surprise me if thats whats happening here with Sean just cause he isnt hardcore straight in many things yall assume hes gay :air: 

BoomKack
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

He could be gay and not admiting it for marketing reasons given most of his fan base is teen girls

but then again... gay guys always assume another supposed "straight guy" is actually in the closet everytime a guy does or says something that isnt the stereotypical hardcore heterosexual thing to do

A guy has a stud in one ear and "oh he must be gay"... and guy gives a hug to his mate a little longer than normal "oh he must be in the closet" :rip: 

Wouldnt surprise me if thats whats happening here with Sean just cause he isnt hardcore straight in many things yall assume hes gay :air: 

The gays were right with Tom Daley, Colton Haynes and Nyle DeMarco tho :giggle:

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Literal Queen of Gays

lady-gaga-xmas3.jpg

Not only has she a song called ScheiĂźe, but she represents the Gays better than no one, by walking around like a sh!t-covered condom :diane:

When will ur fave :whitney:

RuPaul must be representing a Na'vi ****.... slay queen of LGBT rights on Pandora, when will Gaga?

Spoiler

2944179_Lady-Avatar.jpg

Not signed in

Yuuri
2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Shawn is the bottom in this relationship

Tallest bottom in the world.:lolly:

Katharine Hepburn

I think Shawn is gay but it's not a good idea to be out publicly in hollywood

xoxo Joanne

FameHookah

he's 193819939% gay c'mon just watch his interviews and the way he acts around hot men + the troyie syvane mess (or whatever his name is)

WTF is MDNA

Archived