Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Poissonche
1 minute ago, Algorithm said:

Can you guys ask her to react to Million Reasons? LOL

inb4 "My prayers worked *cries while licking dramatically a rosary*"

GagaLogic

How did I not see this mess until now?? :ladyhaha:

People like this are hilarious. How da fuq are you gonna survive your whole life with an attitude like that?!? :sharon:

holy scheisse

this was fakenews-she made another video where she reacted positively to the song lol but i cant find her  channel for receipts:interestinga:still, this was funny back in the day

homomo

She isn't actually religious. She made this in an attempt to go viral. Which, kinda worked.

BloodyJudas

Judging from a countless number of times she used the adjective "sick" to describe her indignation about the song , it's patently obvious she's not the sharpest tool in the shed , to put it mildly. Furthermore, she appears to be unhinged and perhaps instead of taunting her , we actually ought to  feel sorry for her. She could be mentally unstable! 

King J

😂😂 yes mum :kara:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

King J
21 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

Glozell is the best :sweat::D

This is too much :stalkga:

Too much throwback for a wednesday

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

GagaLogic

I guess I don't see the humor in perpetuating the whole gays-going-to-hell thing. Religion based brutality and discrimination against many groups has been going on for hundreds and hundreds of years, and just because they aren't burning us at the stake or stoning us to death anymore doesn't mean it's cool to fake-joke about the sh*t now. There's never been anything humorous about it. Condemnation by religious zealots has equaled death for so many innocent people, and now that people aren't living in fear or spending their lives in hiding doesn't make it ok for some basic bitch with internet access and a webcam to make light of it. 

Archived