Featured Posts

AndyDWUW

Now imagine if Joanne had club bangers and dance bops :emma:

I love Joanne but I'm ready for LG6 :happy:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectIllusion

Joanne will be charting for a decade because its an album of the millenium :reductive: 

TSUNAMI

I don't think you're ready for Joanne,

I don't think you're ready for Joanne,

I don't think you're ready for this,

while my body being countrylicious for you babe

FameHookah

Thats an unfair comparision, ARTPOP didnt have the superbowl, nor the same amount of promo, nor the videos.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
16 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Now imagine if Joanne had club bangers and dance bops :emma:

I love Joanne but I'm ready for LG6 :happy:

yeah what a wasted oportunity :( i still love it tho

WTF is MDNA

JohnWayne23
1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

Thats an unfair comparision, ARTPOP didnt have the superbowl, nor the same amount of promo, nor the videos.

how is that unfair?

All those things determine how an album performs. 

The charts are the charts. It very evident the GP likes Joanne more at this point 

FameHookah
Just now, JohnWayne23 said:

how is that unfair?

All those things determine how an album performs. 

The charts are the charts. It very evident the GP likes Joanne more at this point 

its a safer album/era full of promo / videos and the sb

she is promoting lyrics like pray and lord while looking normal and pretty 90% of the time

ARTPOP was doing great until the troy mess happened, that's unfair.

WTF is MDNA

Andrew2512

Also the terrible ARTPOP sold 3M copies after 4 years and all its promo ended. Joanne sold 1.2M in 4 months and still have lots of promo like Coachella , Glastonbury , Rock In Rio, sold out arena show and more singles :classy:

Born To Slay
31 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

It had just as much promo besides the Super Bowl. ARTPOP was a very well promoted album. VMAs, AMAs, SNL, Jimmy Fallon, X Factor UK, The Voice US, GMA twice, Ellen, Alan Carr, Graham Norton, SMAPxSMAP, Music Station and it had a thanksgiving special. It also had real hits.

i say this as someone who thinks ARTPOP was the better album btw. It wasn't poorly promoted.

PassTheTime
49 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

Also the terrible ARTPOP sold 3M copies after 4 years and all its promo ended. Joanne sold 1.2M in 4 months and still have lots of promo like Coachella , Glastonbury , Rock In Rio, sold out arena show and more singles :classy:

@Born To Slay

Since when promoting an album /song is a bad thing ?!:oprah:

you know GAGA BRAND is very promo sensitive. She build her career with performances . From all the other pop girls she's the one that has to work hard constantly not because she lacks star power but because GP have strong opinions about her and most of the times they don't know what to expect from her or her albums and they hesitate because she changes her sound everytime unlike ADELE for example that you expect  from her an album full of ballads that are gonna make you feel nostalgic and emotional :madge:

So stop dragging Gaga for promoting her work .Really writing , producing and singing about her sorrow , unlike other artists that just throw songs and albums that they have nothing in common with ;same old topics -sex, drugs, money , bad boys, thugs, dive attitude , queen , kings  etc.:reductive:

So be glad that you can see your girl performing and still being active and passionate about her career because the moment she lost her passion for music it's over (EX- after she released ARTPOP she disappeared  for 6 months and wanted to quit music or how Britney treat her albums lately ):neyde:

Archived