💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

How does Spotify/Last.Fm radio streaming affect the success of singles? Is it possible for someone to post the formula of how the chartings are calculated and then it be added to the bottom of the OP?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

saltface

Yup, yup!

But I think if anyone in music can do it right now, it's Gaga. The hype is already starting, I can't freaking wait for this new album/single.

I agree! Especially after Born This Way sold like 447000 copies in 3 days... Imagine what she can do in 7!

Arturo

Oh look Marry the Night isn't in the OP again. Idk why it isnt included. Others have had WAYYYY MORE flops

saltface

Oh look Marry the Night isn't in the OP again. Idk why it isnt included. Others have had WAYYYY MORE flops

There has to come a point where not every single is included in the OP, or it would become ridiculously long. By only including her top ten Hot 100 entries it regulates the number of songs in the OP.

There has to come a point where not every single is included in the OP, or it would become ridiculously long. By only including her top ten Hot 100 entries it regulates the number of songs in the OP.

:usrs: logical, but... :usrs:

tumblr_lxfo3vGHLb1qhh6xjo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ly4bk700Lv1qjzrh9o4_250.gif

Anyways, imagine all the hype we'll have by school time next semester. :party:

Arturo

tumblr_ly4bk700Lv1qjzrh9o4_250.gif

Anyways, imagine all the hype we'll have by school time next semester. :party:

I know! NY sophomore year starts September 4th. What if we have the single by then? :cryga:

I know! NY sophomore year starts September 4th. What if we have the single by then? :cryga:

I think my school starts in August 20 something. We will be at the peak of promo and hype, IDK HOW I WILL FOCUS ON ANYTHING.

I think my school starts in August 20 something. We will be at the peak of promo and hype, IDK HOW I WILL FOCUS ON ANYTHING.

This. And being a Junior and slacking off is not the tea.

This. And being a Junior and slacking off is not the tea.

:tea: I need to do well and get my Bachelor's degree and if this era lasts two years or s/t, idk how I will deal.

Love being a freshmen. :bunny:

saltface

It's so beautiful seeing Andrew using my Pete Burns gif :flutter:

I think it might be my favourite gif ever :flutter: