💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is studio really for ASIB?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

River
Just now, AlphaMonster said:

It is a musical movie in which she performs the songs. It is better for her to perform live on set to avoid it looking like Glee. Plus it is a movie, I am sure they will still master her on set live vocals.

ok you described it well, thanks

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AlphaMonster

I don't understand how people make up bs like oh back vocals for the tour, when did Gaga record live back vocals ?!?!?! Never, if she doesn't use back vocalists, she uses vocals from album version as the backing track. 

In the end, we do not know, it might be for ASIB, it might be new song, it can be anything.

I personally think Gaga records new music apart from ASIB. But that's just a guess.

Pacify Him

Perfecting the songwriting etc.. idk

But when they are shooting scenes, the actors, themselves, are actually singing to the song. They don't typically mean they are recording it at the same time :air:

But it doesn't have to be for ASIB but it's safe to assume that since they are still in the pre-production phase of filming. So the actors would know what to do and when to do it and because Gaga could still be writing the songs while filming the movie at the same time.

I’m getting on your nerves

GhettoFabulous

You guys now she won't go on the set of ASIB and freestyle the song lol :awkney: like you know how long that would probs take?

sillynate
3 hours ago, Easy said:

I dont see Tony in the pics. Not even Brian Newman. I doubt its for c3c.

We didn't see Hillary Lindsey, FJM, and Florence in any of the pics from Nov 2015 to Sep 2016 :giggle: most of the Joanne collabs were a total surprise for me because we didn't know of most of them

JevyDuty
25 minutes ago, sillynate said:

We didn't see Hillary Lindsey, FJM, and Florence in any of the pics from Nov 2015 to Sep 2016 :giggle: most of the Joanne collabs were a total surprise for me because we didn't know of most of them

GGD archives would disagree.

PerfectIllusion

I think it is not entirely for ASIB! Gaga writes music constantly maybe she came up with some ideas already:excited2: nevertheless, im excited!!

sillynate
25 minutes ago, JevyDuty said:

GGD archives would disagree.

That was cryptic work/rumors at its finest though :giggle: wasn't anything like this

Spoiler

Or this

Spoiler

Shall I use these too?

Spoiler

I also found one with FJM so disregard him :sweat: 

monketsharona

What makes me doubt is the fact she has been seen in studio since January with producers and writers while she confirmed ASIB will be completely written and produced by her.

+ The fact she said there are so many projects we don't even know about...

Not delusional but I wouldn't be surprised if she's working on different things.

Archived