šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's voice on Perfect Illusion: good or bad?

Panchecco

Featured Posts

JupiterDrive

It's some annoying voice that I cant listen to for more than 15 secondsĀ 

I wosn larhve

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15jocart
1 hour ago, alejandreaux said:

everything about her voice is fineĀ with me, i don't like how she sings "LAHHHVVEEE" instead of love tbh.Ā 

Using a taller "ah" vowel up in that register instead of a wider "uh" vowel is correct vocal technique.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Damon
42 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

ariana as improved a LOT, especially on the dangerous woman tour. she sounds amazing

my apologies, gotta update her status on my brain

... and now i just sit in silence.

Werk
1 hour ago, New Compassion said:

I get that the aggression is intentional, but who the **** thought that would do well on radio/commercially? A foolish decision. It totally lowered the momentum for the Joanne era and made it difficult for MR to be picked up initially.Ā 

In my opinion, there are parts that sound strained/shouty.Ā If you don't hear it, it's because you're a fan and you've emotionally attached yourself to the song.Ā 

Maybe the final vocals could be the album version only then :poot:Ā 

Smother Em Eh
2 hours ago, imcdv said:

how does that guy dare to mention ariana's technique, i love her but the girl cant even breath enough :toofunny:

OT: i always thought the vocals are the reasonbthat makes pi feel raw and full of emotions but idk he's the professional

Ugh, thank you! I know right? Ariana is not superior to Gaga when it comes to technique and high belts. What the heckĀ is he talking about?Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

alejandreaux
1 hour ago, 15jocart said:

Using a taller "ah" vowel up in that register instead of a wider "uh" vowel is correct vocal technique.

well it sounds weird... I've heard other people sing the word loveĀ in that register and it didn't sound like that lol. I like the song overall but I just don't care for that pronunciation, no matter how it's "supposed" to sound.Ā 

donutellha

There's a good rawness to it, and then there's straining

honestly, her higher notes are not that effortless (unlike her jazz, which is perfection) , so I just think she needs to be careful, especially with the key change, where her passion shows through her screaming vocals, but she's also damaging her pipes.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived