other

American Life Megarate Results | Winner: Nothing Fails

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Johny Wayne said:

You have some explaining to do... How is this song worthy of such rate?!?!

I love it

Johnny Wayne
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

my comment will explain, it slayed as a bond theme song but is weak in comparison to the rest of the album, pretty much

If by slay, you actually mean absolutly destroying it then I'll agree. 

Youre-Entitled-To-Your-Wrong-Opinion-Rea

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

MaryJaneHolland

Die Another Day

K13PFR0.gif

Highest rate: 10 - @John Slayne @Dr Evil

Lowest rate: 0 - @Johny Wayne

Comments:

Not as powerful as the rest of this record, to start from. As a bond theme song it slayed, haters can seethe, and it's a great song overall, but in comparison to the rest of the record, kinda weak. - @Antonio

A badass James Bond theme song and a rejection of love. It's one of my favourites and i don't care even if everyone hates it just because her part in the film was stiff and bad. It was not meant to be in the album originally but it was successful and bingo - @Dr Evil

While I adore this song for being cool and fun it;s completely misplaced on the album. It should have been a bonus track. While it can fit with the theme of the album it’s really weird listening to this after Mother And Father. Great song though. - @Bio

Madonna's take on the legendary James Bond theme, "Die Another Day", solidifies exactly why Madonna is Madonna.  Using manipulated strings over a deep kick stomp frenzy, The Queen checks all fear at the door and blows the roof off assumptions of how things should be...and makes them her own.  You can nearly hear the sweat dripping onto the mic as she sings, jokes and laughs in the very face of the idea she's anywhere near over.  - @MonsterJames333

I have no comments for this song, I guess I should just mention I try to pretend it doesn't exist when I think of the album. Destroyed the bond soundtrack's reputation. Also, slay at being the worst madonna song and still having her most expensive MV ever and being the 2nd most expensive ever made :smh: The song is just so redundant and it doesn't tell you anything. - @Johny Wayne

I don't really use that word but here it is : Slayage :madge: - @DevilHeart

Johnny Wayne
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Die Another Day

K13PFR0.gif

Comments:

Not as powerful as the rest of this record, to start from. As a bond theme song it slayed, haters can seethe, and it's a great song overall, but in comparison to the rest of the record, kinda weak. - @Antonio

A badass James Bond theme song and a rejection of love. It's one of my favourites and i don't care even if everyone hates it just because her part in the film was stiff and bad. It was not meant to be in the album originally but it was successful and bingo - @Dr Evil

While I adore this song for being cool and fun it;s completely misplaced on the album. It should have been a bonus track. While it can fit with the theme of the album it’s really weird listening to this after Mother And Father. Great song though. - @Bio

Madonna's take on the legendary James Bond theme, "Die Another Day", solidifies exactly why Madonna is Madonna.  Using manipulated strings over a deep kick stomp frenzy, The Queen checks all fear at the door and blows the roof off assumptions of how things should be...and makes them her own.  You can nearly hear the sweat dripping onto the mic as she sings, jokes and laughs in the very face of the idea she's anywhere near over.  - @MonsterJames333

I have no comments for this song, I guess I should just mention I try to pretend it doesn't exist when I think of the album. Destroyed the bond soundtrack's reputation. Also, slay at being the worst madonna song and still having her most expensive MV ever and being the 2nd most expensive ever made :smh: The song is just so redundant and it doesn't tell you anything. - @Johny Wayne

latest?cb=20150321060906

Antonio
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Die Another Day

K13PFR0.gif

Comments:

uhm, where's easy ride ffs :madge: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Antonio said:

somewhere :lolly:

Antonio

inb4 Easy Ride pulls a Gone and goes top 5 :madge:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Die Another Day is a great Bond track. Other songs r worse than it

Johnny Wayne
Just now, Antonio said:

Gone is definitely top 5 worthy and so is Easy Ride, yall can seethe

peto flex

Gone?

default_tina.gif

💎💎

Radio Ga Ga

Yaaass!! I thought I was the only one who didn't like this song at all! Turns out GGD can have good taste sometimes

Archived