MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm So Stupid

JpnhPZt.gif

Highest rate: 10 - @PennyroyalTea @Erotica @John Slayne

Lowest rate: 6 - @Dr Evil @MonsterJames333 @androiduser

Comments:

One word - underrated. Not perfect, but for sure deserved better. I don't see why it's so widely hated in the fanbase, it's great. - @Antonio

Amazing lyrics just like almost every song on this album. I think it has a special importance because it's like the realisation of the ridiculousness of the society that is described in the 1st 2 songs and is a turning point for the album, bringing us to the introspective ballads. - @Johny Wayne

Some call this a throwaway track but this is Madonna being serious and adding a vocal flair at the end that demands a scream along.  - @MonsterJames333

The intro is memorable.The "I" iiiiiii I'm So Stupid. Just realized how little lyrics the song has. - @XtiNe

I used to hate this song but nowadays I appreciate it for what it is. Once again, Madonna realizing that the way she was living her life wasn’t healthy. The chorus is just as stupid as the song title suggests but it works in this case. It’s another weird comical song. - @Bio

I get the meaning behind the song about realising that chasing after youth and power is just a silly temporary thing but the autotune is too heavily used and the title of the track is not very flattering. It could be reworked a little more cause the lyrics are a bit daft at points.  - @Dr Evil

Awwww no this deserved top 10 oh well

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm So Stupid

JpnhPZt.gif

I can live with this, still a good song though :reductive:

Antonio
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

bingo 

I gave it a 9 :rip:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I KNEW it. deaf skanks :madge:

Easy Ride needs to be gone next :madge: 

yes my least fave

androiduser

Hoping Nothing Fails is #1, it's one of the best songs she's ever done... should have been the first single, her whole career would have been taken to a whole new level

Johnny Wayne

I can't believe I'm So Stupid got last place... It's so well though, the irony is on point, it's perfectly placed on the album, and the sound, even though it's weird, it's listenable, and it's ICONIQUÉ. None of your favs can out do those robotic iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Nirvana
Just now, androiduser said:

Hoping Nothing Fails is #1, it's one of the best songs she's ever done... should have been the first single, her whole career would have been taken to a whole new level

Agreed! :applause:It needs to be at least top 3 I don't accept any other result.

Johnny Wayne
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I gave it a 9 :rip:

Just now, XtiNe said:

I gave a 9 too lol

You have some explaining to do... How is this song worthy of such rate?!?!

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Antonio
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

ready for Easy Ride to get booed off at #10? jj3.png

oh wow sis no need to spill so much tea jj3.png

Antonio
Just now, Johny Wayne said:

You have some explaining to do... How is this song worthy of such rate?!?!

my comment will explain, it slayed as a bond theme song but is weak in comparison to the rest of the album, pretty much

Archived