💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

American Life Megarate Results | Winner: Nothing Fails

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
Just now, RAMROD said:

Yea, mostly it was accapella kind of stuff with her voice also distorted as backsounds. There are so much going on but pacing are very slow.

I will listen to this album at some point.But I want firstly to get well into her sound by listening to her most acclaimed albums

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I will listen to this album at some point.But I want firstly to get well into her sound by listening to her most acclaimed albums

:applause: Enjoy the journey!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lucas
10 hours ago, monsterdino said:

Guys please get into Björk, she gave u one of Madonna's best songs ever (Bedtime Story), I hate feeling lonely in here about the Björk love

@Dr Evil @Peto @Bio @John Slayne @Radio Ga Ga @XtiNe @Erotica  @joannester @fede ARTPOP@MaryJaneHolland @johncba @Antonio @RAMROD @GagaInTheZone @MonsterJames333 @Johny Wayne @PennyroyalTea @androiduser @Gia Gunn @DevilHeart @shoful 

I tried listening to Vulnicura or whatever was the name (people said it's her best album on Twitter) but I really couldn't get into it, sorry I'll pass this one :S

John Slayne
4 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

But Medulla is the worst according to my friends so you are probably right

it's kind of acquired taste, start with Who Is It Bell Choir Mix  

Muscletank
On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:52 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

will share the first song in 10 minutes

start predicting 

khj3mzm.gif

That gif is horrible.... :(

fede ARTPOP
On 11/3/2017 at 6:42 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

X-Static Process

LNIJa4n.gif

Highest rate: 11 - @fede ARTPOP @DevilHeart

Lowest rate: 6 - @androiduser @Johny Wayne

Comments:

THE GUITARS. I love it so much, the lyrics, the melody, the production, so perfect. - @Antonio

I remember not caring about this song back when I was a kid but I sure do now. It just speaks to me on many levels, I wouldn't know how to describe what it means to me. Her voice, the softness of the whole song and, of course, its sadness all create something on its own. Definitely in my all-time favorite Madonna songs - @DevilHeart

Even though it sounds like a demo and just a filler on the album, the lyrics are some of the best. I think it speaks about how toxic a relationship can be and how much it can take away from you. I think it can also be seen her as madonna talking about her relationship with jesus and religion. You can also hear a church organ during the song besides the guitar, I'm guessing that's a hint  - @Johny Wayne

The true centerpiece of American Life is a song that's actually tied with my other favorite song, Love Profusion.  But since I could only pick one, I'm giving a ten to "X-Static Process".  A first glimpse of this song tricks the listener into thinking it's a simple guitar/organ keyboard piece, however it's arguably the most intricate moment of the entire album.   With sounds of a dueling guitar and dueling vocals, you can easily hear two different interpretations of the song within the song itself.  Madonna isn't known for the saying "sometimes less is more" yet she perfected that mantra with this amazing track.   - @MonsterJames333

Another really special song on this album. I love how she kept the electronic elements out of this and gave light only to the lyrics and her beautiful vocals. After having two kids, turning 40, being part of a very conservative time in the world, how can she know who she is anymore? It’s also kind of nice to know that even Madonna doesn’t give herself enough credit. Makes her seem more human.  - @Bio

Here comes another acoustic type of song but folk-infleunced and with Christian innuendo. She has channeled similar themes many times in her career tbh. It's a raw and beautiful hymnal folk ballad. - @Dr Evil

First time my 11 dont make it to the top. :saladga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

MaryJaneHolland

why are the links broken? :rip:

use imgur, they said :sure: it's fun, they said :sure:

fede ARTPOP
On 11/3/2017 at 7:52 PM, monsterdino said:

Guys please get into Björk, she gave u one of Madonna's best songs ever (Bedtime Story), I hate feeling lonely in here about the Björk love

@Dr Evil @Peto @Bio @John Slayne @Radio Ga Ga @XtiNe @Erotica  @joannester @fede ARTPOP@MaryJaneHolland @johncba @Antonio @RAMROD @GagaInTheZone @MonsterJames333 @Johny Wayne @PennyroyalTea @androiduser @Gia Gunn @DevilHeart @shoful 

I"ll pass this time. :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

13 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

First time my 11 dont make it to the top. :saladga:

My 11 is always at the bottom 5 lol

• 3 months later...

So annoyed I missed this megarate and so many other Madonna ones :madge: 

On 3/11/2017 at 11:31 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Results:

1. Nothing Fails 9,525

2. Intervention 9,125

3. Hollywood 9,025

4. Love Profusion 9

5. Mother and Father 8,975

6. American Life 8,8875

7. X-Static Process 8,85

8. Nobody Knows Me 8,4625

9. Easy Ride 8,4375

10. Die Another Day 7,9

11. I'm So Stupid 7,7875

What are these sins?:icega: @Johny Wayne

Hollywood deserved the #1 spot tbh.

Johnny Wayne
34 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

So annoyed I missed this megarate and so many other Madonna ones :madge: 

What are these sins?:icega: @Johny Wayne

Hollywood deserved the #1 spot tbh.

I remember being so pissed that American life didn't make it to the top 5 while Mother and Father did :saladga:

These results truly were a mess. Nothing fails is the ballad for the love needing, clingy hoes, while Love Profusion is light and easy to listen to, for strong independent women like me :whitney: And as you now, everyone is a power bottom on this cult site, so there's the explanation to that :trollga:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Archived