music news

Ed's Divide exceeds 630M first-week streams

Hades

Featured Posts

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

payola is for radio, try again

QlDKg_s-200x150.gif

If he can consider himself to be the best next to Adele then I consider payola expanding to streaming companies. Welcome to Trumps America of "Alternative" facts! 

QlDKg_s-200x150.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well my post wasn't against you but general of the posts we see on this forum and elsewhere since the start of Joanne era.

Each time an artist is returning big, it's sh*t : those posts aimed Beyoncé, Katy, Ed, Adele, The Weeknd, Nicki, Rihanna, Bruno and a lot more. I think people from this fanbase are very very pressed Gaga underperformed this era and some are doing better than her (yes she did even if the SB boost was great, most of us expected a lot more for her 'big' return)

I think people should just let others do what they want and being successful for what they do. 

To me Gaga's album wasn't good enough to go higher. And it's still a good album and doing good. But definitely not the catchiest thing and not the album of the moment..

You are the one who is pressed here. 

I like Sheeran's music, but he has said some jerky things this era.  People here, and at other Pop forums, love drama more than anything. Also, most people here don't care much for male artists (there are a few members that are exceptions). A singer songwriter guy, who is very average looking, isn't showy, and doesn't dance was never going to be a favorite on this site. You should know that by now and shouldn't be surprised by any of this.

I just like I like and mostly ignore if those here don't agree. Oh, and the Gaga negativity was uncalled for. 

TheFame Monster
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Here we go again with the hateful posts when another artist is successful

It's not about success. It's about personality

monketsharona
59 minutes ago, Whispering said:

You are the one who is pressed here. 

I like Sheeran's music, but he has said some jerky things this era.  People here, and at other Pop forums, love drama more than anything. Also, most people here don't care much for male artists (there are a few members that are exceptions). A singer songwriter guy, who is very average looking, isn't showy, and doesn't dance was never going to be a favorite on this site. You should know that by now and shouldn't be surprised by any of this.

I just like I like and mostly ignore if those here don't agree. Oh, and the Gaga negativity was uncalled for. 

No I'm not pressed just bored that anytime a topic is done on the success of other artists we have exactly the same posts which make Monsters looking like jealous people. Not only talking about Ed (because I actually don't really care about him). 

Whispering
Just now, monketsharona said:

No I'm not pressed just bored that anytime a topic is done on the success of other artists we have exactly the same posts which make Monsters looking like jealous people. Not only talking about Ed (because I actually don't really care about him). 

People have different musical tastes and preferences. If an artist isn't getting massive attention, nobody cares enough to bother. When an artist is getting that massive attention, more people are going to express their opinion. It's just natural. 

Archived