Ed's Divide exceeds 630M first-week streams

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Each time an artist is returning big, it's sh*t : those posts aimed Beyoncé, Katy, Ed, Adele, The Weeknd, Nicki, Rihanna, Bruno and a lot more. I think people from this fanbase are very very pressed Gaga underperformed this era and some are doing better than her (yes she did even if the SB boost was great, most of us expected a lot more for her 'big' return)

Well tbh, she had all the allclaim one could possibly want before Joanne launched, she impressed everyone but then people/Radios didn't gave PI or Joanne as a whole a real chance.

So I can understand why some are pressed that other artists do better even though they didn't perform the National Anthem, at the Oscars (and almost got one) or won a Golden Globe.

But some posts are really disrespectful :neyde:

Most of the hate against Beyoncé for example is really over the top, her performances and Lemonade were really, really good.

Kanyeee West

These numbers will come and go , Once Gaga had these numbers , so he won't have these numbers for ever, it will gonna pass to other artists and it goes on...

Sorcerer

It is his time for fame, give it to him. I congratulate him.

Now having a real legacy of the album is the next question. What matters is what a work really contributed.

Delusional Aura
46 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think people should just let others do what they want and being successful for what they do. 

To me Gaga's album wasn't good enough to go higher. And it's still a good album and doing good. But definitely not the catchiest thing and not the album of the moment..

1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

Delusional 

K5oLpxd.gif

Morphine Prince

The pathetic haters on GGD will come in here posting dumb gifs when they wish Gaga could have this. 

Daenerys

now THIS is how it is to have payola come through. Take notes, music industry females!

QlDKg_s-200x150.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Thomas P
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Here we go again with the hateful posts when another artist is successful

No it's when another artist who's ego is larger than that of kanyes, and whose music low key kind of sucks succeeds.

In other cases I agree with you, but for Ed, absolutely not

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Squeeshy Keety

I'm not upset someone outsold Gaga. I'm upset with someone who brands himself as a relatable, regular guy but then acts opposite of that while producing minimalistic, mediocre music that somehow finds its way on top of the charts and fuels his ego.

Of course, when you compare other musicians' (not just Gaga) passions, talent, and personalities, it just seems unfair

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Antonio
19 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

now THIS is how it is to have payola come through. Take notes, music industry females!

QlDKg_s-200x150.gif

payola is for radio, try again

QlDKg_s-200x150.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived