💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate: Jennifer Lopez | A.K.A (RESULTS CEREMONY)

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Touch It said:

@JustLikeHoney @donthatemeplss @Psychedelic

Tagging you all as well, as I've trolled this entire forum for possible J-Lovers, fans, or appreciative music enthusiasts. :poot:

Sigh unfortunately, I don't think theres enough love for J-lo on this site for enough rates. I think a different J-lo album would do better

Psychedelic

I love J-Lo but I can only go as far as her released singles, never heard an entire album of hers! :poot: 

YeehawKylie
6 hours ago, Psychedelic said:

I love J-Lo but I can only go as far as her released singles, never heard an entire album of hers! :poot: 

You should change that, her albums are pretty fun. :emma:

YeehawKylie
17 hours ago, XtiNe said:

Sigh unfortunately, I don't think theres enough love for J-lo on this site for enough rates. I think a different J-lo album would do better

I have plans to do more J.Lo albums eventually, including LOVE? and On the 6. I'd like to get 7 minimum for this megarate (preferably 10-15 though) and I already have 5 and we've got about 2 weeks to still get votes in, so I'm not panicking. 

I'm also trying to get people to give the album a listen, as most people don't typically listen to any of her albums in full. :creepflop:

juju

I slept on this album so I'll listen to it for the first time and send in some rates :excited2: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
3 hours ago, jujubae said:

I slept on this album so I'll listen to it for the first time and send in some rates  

You're the best. :hug:

I personally enjoyed it, but I really love JLO. :ladyhaha:

juju
17 hours ago, Touch It said:

You're the best. :hug:

I personally enjoyed it, but I really love JLO. :ladyhaha:

I love JLo as an actress and I've been a semi-fan of her music too, ever since Waiting For Tonight :air: You HAVE to do the Love? album because it is for sure my favorite of her's. But I'll listen to the album today and send in rates for sure :heart: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
5 minutes ago, jujubae said:

I love JLo as an actress and I've been a semi-fan of her music too, ever since Waiting For Tonight :air: You HAVE to do the Love? album because it is for sure my favorite of her's. But I'll listen to the album today and send in rates for sure :heart: 

LOVE? is next. :diane:

It does have her best video after all, Into You... 

• 4 weeks later...
YeehawKylie

Girl, I was hoping it'd go under the radar. I honestly only have 4 rates (including my own) so I was sadly going to leave it be. As much as I hate to cause people spent time sending theirs in, such a small rate isn't worth it. But the album is fun, isn't it? Ideally I'd like 7-10 minimum and it just doesn't seem like that'll happen...

In its place I may start up my Impossible Princess Megarate soon though....:music:

13 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Girl, I was hoping it'd go under the radar. I honestly only have 4 rates (including my own) so I was sadly going to leave it be. As much as I hate to cause people spent time sending theirs in, such a small rate isn't worth it. But the album is fun, isn't it? Ideally I'd like 7-10 minimum and it just doesn't seem like that'll happen...

In its place I may start up my Impossible Princess Megarate soon though....:music:

I'm here for IP!!

33 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Which albums did u reserve?

juju
22 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

This is bittersweet because I really wanted to see where my favorites would place... but! It helped introduce me to an album I hadn't heard so I'm grateful, thank you for exposing me to it :giveup: 

❤ x ❤

Archived