💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate: Jennifer Lopez | A.K.A (RESULTS CEREMONY)

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

Thanks to everyone for voting and making this rate happen! I'm glad some of you found some new J.LO songs to bump to! 

I like most of the album, so the placements didn't gut me so badly, but at least some controversial or divisive placements made the rate unpredictable! 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
12 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I think it's the first time my fave flops so hard but it was still an entertaining mess :lolly:

Thank you @IndieKylie, can't wait for juju to fight me during the impossible princess ceremony :lolly:

Thanks girl, I have a feeling Impossible Princess will have much more participation, so I'm lowkey scared. :cryga:

This was my first rate, so only having 8 rates to sort through was nice...:giggle:

juju
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

I think it's the first time my fave flops so hard but it was still an entertaining mess :lolly:

Thank you @IndieKylie, can't wait for juju to fight me during the impossible princess ceremony :lolly:

Girl I'm ready :lolly: 

Also yas @IndieKylie for exposing me to this bop of a record :heart: If you ever do Love? girl you better holler because that is my JAM.

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
13 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Girl I'm ready :lolly: 

Also yas @IndieKylie for exposing me to this bop of a record  If you ever do Love? girl you better holler because that is my JAM.

Spoiler: That's coming after IP :classy:

juju
3 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Spoiler: That's coming after IP :classy:

YAS 

:excited2: Invading My Mind better come thru, but so many bops on that album!

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
14 minutes ago, jujubae said:

YAS 

Invading My Mind better come thru, but so many bops on that album!

The album actually isn't my favorite of hers :toofunny:

I do love Papi, Until It Beats No More, Villain, and Starting Over. 

I think the issue is this album bops from start to finish and I needed more variety. :ladyhaha:

juju
1 minute ago, IndieKylie said:

The album actually isn't my favorite of hers :toofunny:

I do love Papi, Until It Beats No More, Villain, and Starting Over. 

I think the issue is this album bops from start to finish and I needed more variety. :ladyhaha:

Messssss I adore it :air: the Gaga songs and I'm Into You, and of course the title track, are all my favorites. Naturally the singles too. Idk, I have such fond memories with the album, so maybe it's a case of rose-tinted glasses :madge: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
11 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Messssss I adore it  the Gaga songs and I'm Into You, and of course the title track, are all my favorites. Naturally the singles too. Idk, I have such fond memories with the album, so maybe it's a case of rose-tinted glasses :madge: 

I'm Into You is great and so is the video. All the videos that era were perfect actually. I love the choreo she does in all her videos...:giveup:

Johnny Wayne

Well, at least First Love and Let It Be Me were in the top 2 :awkney:

There's nothinelseIcansay.mp3 about this rate tbh... 

I gotta start paying more attention to the dates of this stuff, yall need my tasteful rates to save yourselves from these messes :queenga:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

YeehawKylie
1 hour ago, Dimitris Theodorakis said:

mariah__sorry_.gif?w=1100

You were THE heartbreaker this megarate. 

Archived