💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki dancing to Rihanna's Work

Hades

Featured Posts

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Boyboi12 said:

No, remy is being a bully and want nicki to respond. This goes to show that nicki isn't as talented as most people think. I don't believe nicki is behind her pen. which why she haven't responded. If this was any of the females in the 90ds remy was dissing, foxy, Eve, Kim, or missy, Trina would have been responded by now... remy checkmated her!!! 

I've never read a post here that made less sense...

You don't respond to bullies lmao

Nicki would be doing this girl's career the BIGGEST favor ever if she responded.

Legit have never hear of this girl, and meanwhile Nicki is obviously staying unbothered with her $$$.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

Dancing? They're all just wiggling around like dying worms :classy:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Claymore
1 minute ago, DemeLarell said:

:sure:

Why, do you think Nicki, a self proclaimed badass bitch ,won't respond to a diss that garnered worldwide attention just because haters gonna hate? She can't muster up a bar ,yet alone an entire track to trump what Remy did to her.

DemeLarell
6 minutes ago, MISSROBINGRAY said:

Why, do you think Nicki, a self proclaimed badass bitch ,won't respond to a diss that garnered worldwide attention just because haters gonna hate? She can't muster up a bar ,yet alone an entire track to trump what Remy did to her.

This is basically my response:

10 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I've never read a post here that made less sense...

You don't respond to bullies lmao

Nicki would be doing this girl's career the BIGGEST favor ever if she responded.

And she can't muster up a bar? Tbqh Remy's diss track fell really flat in my opinion. Remy has said nothing different that a common internet troll has already said about her since the beginning of  Nicki's career, so why entertain old news. And Nicki's bars in Make Love dances circles around Shether. Nicki can do it and if she chooses not to then that's ok. Seems like she is just unbothered about the situation.

Claymore
2 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

This is basically my response:

And she can't muster up a bar? Tbqh Remy's diss track fell really flat in my opinion. Remy has said nothing different that a common internet troll has already said about her since the beginning of  Nicki's career, so why entertain old news. And Nicki's bars in Make Love dances circles around Shether. Nicki can do it and if she chooses not to then that's ok. Seems like she is just unbothered about the situation.

You do respond to bullies when it comes to hip-hop. Otherwise you're seen as a pu**y with no street cred.

DemeLarell
19 minutes ago, MISSROBINGRAY said:

You do respond to bullies when it comes to hip-hop. Otherwise you're seen as a pu**y with no street cred.

Read the other part of my post besides just that. 

Claymore

Read the other part of my post besides just that. 

I did.Still makes Nicki look like a coward. 

'' I'm the iPhone, you the Nokia''.  Wow, will Remy ever recover from this????

DemeLarell
15 minutes ago, MISSROBINGRAY said:

I did.Still makes Nicki look like a coward. 

'' I'm the iPhone, you the Nokia''.  Wow, will Remy ever recover from this????

Ok. Since you're just trolling I'll just go back to my initial response. .....:sure:

Claymore

Ok. Since you're just trolling I'll just go back to my initial response. .....:sure:

So different opinion=trolling :sure:

No wonder you don't want Nicki to respond.

DemeLarell
3 minutes ago, MISSROBINGRAY said:

So different opinion=trolling :sure:

No wonder you don't want Nicki to respond.

There is no point in discussing if you just disregard everything I just said. I responded to you and what you said. Instead of responding you decide to just repeat yourself using different words. There is no point if this conversation is one sided. That equals trolling. 

Claymore

There is no point in discussing if you just disregard everything I just said. I responded to you and what you said. Instead of responding you decide to just repeat yourself using different words. There is no point if this conversation is one sided. That equals trolling. 

:sure:

Archived