💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Remy Ma - Another One (Nicki Diss)

Hades

Featured Posts

Jaimito Sosa

Since when is everyone 2 ft up nekkis silicone ***?! The girl had it coming. Don't run your mouth if you can't back it up. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stafani Versace
1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

She is using Nickis name to remain relevant. Remy is a one hit wonder, meanwhile Nicki has 74 Billboard Hot 100 entries (about to have the most in history), and 2 #1 albums, 3 Top 2 albums. Nicki has a lot of top 10s, owns a wine brand, clothing brand, perfume line, ect. Nicki remains unbothered

I agree with this, tbh. I've always been a big Nicki fan and the only Remy Ma song that I remember is Conceited. She's just trying to gain some attention cause she hasn't really been very relevant after getting of jail lmao. 

Also, not that this is relevant but, I work at Kmart and Nicki's clothing line is being discontinued :toofunny:

Luv u Sum

Honestly I thought Shether was annoying af... probably gunna think this is annoying too... 

Nicki ****ing slayed in Make Love!! She was funny and did a cute little slap towards Remy that was quick and fun. And then Remy makes these long ass rap pieces that just drag on and on and it's boring... like who cares if Nicki has a fake butt and likes to ****??? 

Nicki is talented and slays the female rap game. I had never even heard the name Remy Ma till this happened and after it's over probably never gunna hear about her again... but everyone and their mother knows who Nicki Minaj is wether they like it not. 

Idk Nicki is queen and that's my opinion just like I feel like Gaga is queen and the next gay may feel like Bey is queen 🤷🏼‍♂️

juju
59 minutes ago, Xaylan said:

Rap ain't about being the most relevant person. Rap is about rapping :toofunny: Oh well, can't expect pop fans to understand tbh

This is the tea right here... Nicki can't come bragging about charts or sales if she wants to 1UP Remy Ma, she's going to have to get personal. 

❤ x ❤

Archived