💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Remy Ma - Another One (Nicki Diss)

Hades

Featured Posts

darkchylde
9 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

She is using Nickis name to remain relevant. Remy is a one hit wonder, meanwhile Nicki has 74 Billboard Hot 100 entries (about to have the most in history), and 2 #1 albums, 3 Top 2 albums. Nicki has a lot of top 10s, owns a wine brand, clothing brand, perfume line, ect. Nicki remains unbothered

i cant believe you really think this works on nickis favor lol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
13 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

She is using Nickis name to remain relevant. Remy is a one hit wonder, meanwhile Nicki has 74 Billboard Hot 100 entries (about to have the most in history), and 2 #1 albums, 3 Top 2 albums. Nicki has a lot of top 10s, owns a wine brand, clothing brand, perfume line, ect. Nicki remains unbothered

Katy sold more records than most other artists, does that make her better than everyone else? :oprah:

Edonis

This is a real kii but Remi is starting to look desperate :sweat: Like girl, at least wait until Nicki responds (if ever)  

juju

Remy is literally going to have an entire album worth of Nicki disses before Ms. Lewinsky can even clap back :toofunny: Here for it though. 

❤ x ❤

alejandreaux
22 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

either way, she still needs to clap back. I'm a Nicki fan too but this is really emabarrasing for her. In the hip hop world, you cannot let someone call you out like this directly and then not respond. there's no way she can refer to herself as "the queen of rap" after letting someone get away with straight up disrespecting her like this in front of everyone. 

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

And Nicki CAN'T clap back because she's not built for it. 

Can you fault her if her ghost writers went full ghost? :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

BadMetalRomance

This is absolute and utter trash :toofunny: funny to see what she can come up with when she doesn't have months for her husband to write for her! Nicki didn't even have to raise a finger, Remy just ended herself 

BadMetalRomance
29 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

either way, she still needs to clap back. I'm a Nicki fan too but this is really emabarrasing for her. In the hip hop world, you cannot let someone call you out like this directly and then not respond. there's no way she can refer to herself as "the queen of rap" after letting someone get away with straight up disrespecting her like this in front of everyone. 

I was thinking the same thing before this dropped, but at this point Remy just looks bad. If Nicki doesn't respond Remy would've ended this beef on a bad note, not Nicki. And people are also speculating Remy has another diss track ready, so it'd be better to hold off until that drops so Remy has nothing left to release. Either way, Nicki has a clear path to victory for this 

alejandreaux
8 minutes ago, BadMetalRomance said:

I was thinking the same thing before this dropped, but at this point Remy just looks bad. If Nicki doesn't respond Remy would've ended this beef on a bad note, not Nicki. And people are also speculating Remy has another diss track ready, so it'd be better to hold off until that drops so Remy has nothing left to release. Either way, Nicki has a clear path to victory for this 

Yeah this track is really extra coming from Remy... but I think she's just confirming the fact that she called Nicki every name in the book in front of everyone and clowned her, and Nicki had absolutely nothing to say about it. It's her way of saying "it's officially over, Nicki isn't the queen of rap because she can't defend her throne." I do think ShEther confirmed that on its own, but in the end Nickis lack of a response will be seen as more of an embarrassment than Remy's being extra. 

BadMetalRomance
3 minutes ago, alejandreaux said:

Yeah this track is really extra coming from Remy... but I think she's just confirming the fact that she called Nicki every name in the book in front of everyone and clowned her, and Nicki had absolutely nothing to say about it. It's her way of saying "it's officially over, Nicki isn't the queen of rap because she can't defend her throne." I do think ShEther confirmed that on its own, but in the end Nickis lack of a response will be seen as more of an embarrassment than Remy's being extra. 

Shether did drag Nicki pretty hard, but this diminished part of her credibility for that. To gain respect back for this Nicki just has to release a hard spitting track, and she will probably have that if she does something with Kendrick. Idk how this will end but Nicki has a chance now to help herself, so I hope she doesn't mess up! 

Jewels n Drugs

Why is the cover Nicki laying on her platinum album holding a bag of money lmao Remy are you jealous ?

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Claymore
1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

And Remy still took a **** on her whole discography with one diss track hihi

Xaylan
1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

Rap ain't about being the most relevant person. Rap is about rapping :toofunny: Oh well, can't expect pop fans to understand tbh

Archived