đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Mariah Carey to be dropped from Epic?

yxi

Featured Posts

boyerased

Honestly she xould just retire but music is her passion. It's just that she is so distracted and kinda out of touch. It's hard for her to have another epic era unless she changes her sound and vibe, which is hard at this point. I just want another epic Mariah era and she could retire. Also, I cannot imagine L.A. of all people dropping her. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay
1 hour ago, Seashell Hooker said:

Mariah is up there with Dolly Parton, Tony Bennet.....all legend of the past. If Mariah comes out to sing, it's cute but not relevant or groundbreaking. She's old news. 

Maybe if she wasn't such a pompous diva bitch, people would still listen to her music. 

What an unfortunate opinion. She is not a bitch, she says she means, but she isn't unkind or rude. Madonna is much more rude but people don't give her that label. Anyone who blames her for being angry at NYE is a hypocrite because I guarantee they would be too.

was NickARTPOP

JustAnotherDay

I do think the best thing she could do right now is separate from her management. She seems lost right now and a different label may help her get back on track, especially if she separates from her manager, Stella, who is ruining her. You don't drop Mariah Carey though, that just isn't happening by any sane label.

was NickARTPOP

HauntingHollow

Mariah couldnt be bothered, she probs has more money than them :ladyhaha:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived