Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Lorde - Green Light

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain
On 4/3/2017 at 8:33 AM, Britney Spears said:

A song being repetitive,having 1 hook is not really subjective at all.. Not having a strong melody is not too. I tried to play PI on the piano and it sounded so empty and mediocre because exactly it doesn't have a melody.

Chords are not what makes a song complicated.Also the chord change in the song IS fresh and unusual.I do think that a song being rich of melodies and not being monotonus is unarguably a good thing 

I now nothing about the things you that about:ladyhaha: but if I got it right, a song with a lot of melodies, chords and bridges like Venus suits a piano or any other instrument?

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple
2 hours ago, KingOfSpain said:

I now nothing about the things you that about:ladyhaha: but if I got it right, a song with a lot of melodies, chords and bridges like Venus suits a piano or any other instrument?

No that was not my point.It's just that when you play a musical instrument it's easy to understand how complex and musically interesting a song is

Pacify Him

It's actually a nice song. But I'm tired of these teenage pop sounds

I’m getting on your nerves

I love it tbh

best song released this year so far

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Rockets

This is SO good. I was not the biggest fan of PH (tho I always recognized her unique talent as a songwriter, especially considering how young she was back then). I love how she surprised me, I wasn't expecting something like this from her! He voice sounds more emotional and mature than before and the video is so cool it reminds me of something mid 90s Bjork would do =)

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

MelbHawker

I'm not really warming up to the song as a whole. I like elements of it... it's the chorus that I seem to be disliking a little. 

ctherainbow

I like it! :music:  And she looks great.

She's a bit of a better dancer now, too.  Looks less like a witch trying to summon a demon and more like a generic raving emo kid. :applause:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Fiona Apple
5 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

I like it! :music:  And she looks great.

She's a bit of a better dancer now, too.  Looks less like a witch trying to summon a demon and more like a generic raving emo kid. :applause:

I mean..I really love her weird creepy dancing :cryga:

ctherainbow
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

I mean..I really love her weird creepy dancing :cryga:

Oh, when I first saw her on the Grammys I thought it was adorable, too, after the first 10 seconds when I was somewhat terrified that Lucifer would appear.   :air:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Archived