new video

Lorde - Green Light

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace

Ok I'm like kind of shook n slain it's REALLY good and SUPER uptempo and like boppy but still moody like her old **** but more grown up

but like the Taylor Swift influence is real guys and that scares me for the album :sweat:

Fernster7

The video is ok, kinda boring, but the song is amazing, the instrumental is perfect. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Versace
3 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

it sounds dated imo

Really, I was getting the opposite, I felt like this is Lorde's take on a pop song and it sounds like something sorta unique. 

Lona Delery
Just now, Skrill said:

No wonder you said this looking at your name lol

lmao gtfo, i dont hold any grudge against Lorde. I am not lying when I say this song sounds like smth radio wouldve played in my country back in 2010

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Harry

I really really love this. I feel like she went really pop without coming across like a sell-out. It's way dancier and catchier than any of her previous stuff but still feels very unique, and the writing is solid. I can't really see why people think it sounds like Taylor, honestly?

Can't wait to hear her album. I love the title Melodrama too :giveup: Yes queen yes

LaLuna
7 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I wanted to like it so bad, I was truly hyped, but the song did nothing for me, at least during my first listen :madge: It isn't a bad song by any means, maybe it'll grow on me

Same. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. 

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

it sounds dated imo

Only cause it doesnt have that trendy tropical beat like Shape of You:lolly: Great first single, cant wait to see what else she comes up with next!

End Racism Now

Archived