💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

Bad Monster Kid

Don't harass Z100 for taking it off power rotation. We were extremely lucky to get that and if anything it made other stations take notice and add Million Reasons to their playlist. 

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KevinLeto

I don't contribute anything to this thread but HELLO 3rd Page! (my favorite number :giggle:)

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

KingOfSpain
5 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Chart threads are moving so fast nowadays :toofunny:

We little chartsters run this cult site

76oNc3X.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Bad Monster Kid
2 minutes ago, romonster said:

Second Z100 spin:

6:21 AM LADY GAGA Million Reasons

If anything it could  be on sub power rotation. At least people won't get sick of it by being played every hour. 

viniferrett
Just now, romonster said:

Second Z100 spin:

6:21 AM LADY GAGA Million Reasons

they will probably leave it on subpower I think 

romonster
3 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

If anything it could still be on sub power rotation. At least people won't get sick of it by being played every hour. 

3 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

they will probably leave it on subpower I think 

True, as long as they're still playing it at good times multiple times per day, it's fine. It can always return to power rotation like Love On The Brain just did. 

OldLittleMonste
26 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

How many pure singles of MR has she sold in A) the US.    (about 700k)

And also SPS. (it should be close to 1M)

How many pure singes has of MR has she sold B) WW.     (Impossible to say)

And also SPS.    (Impossible to say)

How many pure albums has she sold of Joanne A) the US.   (+400k, quite close to 500k, you should ask to @ViviLittleM)

And also SPS.        (I don't know)

How many pure albums has she sold of Joanne b) WW      (that's a mess, because Mediatraffic has merged physical and digital sales with SPS in 2017; officially 1,125,000, but that's not actually true)

And also SPS.   (up)

You're the best. Thank you so much!! 

Fiona Apple
46 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Re-post Of the radio update

POP
25 22 LADY GAGA Million Reasons 3714 2868 846 20.898
+137 spins
+25 bullet
+1.328 audience

HAC
17 17 LADY GAGA Million Reasons 2345 2016 329 15.001
+53 spins
+13 bullet
+0.428 audience

this is amazing

Bad Monster Kid

6. Million Reasons

317.  Born This Way

334  Poker Face

355. Million Reasons(2nd version)

438. Bad Romance

504. A-Y0

510. Just Dance

602. Perfect Illusion

744. Edge of Glory

1253. Paparazzi

1338. Telephone

1416. Applause

1444. Bad Romance(2nd)

1499. You and I

12 songs charting in Top 1500. I love a legend.

YeehawKylie

Interscope better certify MR when it hits platinum next week. And they better certify ARTPOP awhile they're at it. I need that ARTPOP certification so the haters can get woke. :madge:

KingOfSpain

Joanne singles chart run on BB Hot 100 and Joanne's on BB 200 since the beginning of the era:

Perfect Illusion    Million Grammys    A-Yo     JOANNE

Week 1               15                          

Week 2              42

Week 3              59

Week 4              69                            :neyde:

Week 5               95                            76   

Week 6              :neyde:                          :neyde:

Week 7                78                            57                      66              1

Week 8              :neyde:                            57                                        5

Week 9              :neyde:                            96                                       11

Week 10            :neyde:                            :neyde:                                     21

Week 11              :neyde:                           :neyde:                                     14

Week 12             :neyde:                            :neyde:                                     13

Week 13             :neyde:                             52                                      18

Week 14             :neyde:                             62                                      19

Week 15             :neyde:                             70                                      20

Week 16             :neyde:                             83                                      34

Week 17              :neyde:                             86                                     49

Week 18              :neyde:                             96                                     50

Week 19              :neyde:                            :neyde:                                    58

Week 20             :neyde:                              97                                     59

Week 21              :neyde:                             :neyde:                                    66

Week 22              :neyde:                              4                                        2

Week 23              :neyde:                              18                                       8

Week 24              :neyde:                              30                                      20

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived