Katy posts TWO new KP4 snippets

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Listening again, that second one sounds really good. I hope KP4 gets bashed by critics though cause I just want Katycats to stop being assholes to us. But I am excited for this album.

Why give into it all enough to wish bad stuff on an artist to get back at their fans? :spin: Instead of wanting another's work to be brought down, why not just wish for the work of someone you're more of a fan of to be brought up? :huh: 

2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Why give into it all enough to wish bad stuff on an artist to get back at their fans? :spin: Instead of wanting another's work to be brought down, why not just wish for the work of someone you're more of a fan of to be brought up? :huh: 

I agree.  I don't wish anyone bad critiques. Honestly, I heard most the snippets and it sounds less bubblegum pop to me.  I wish she would announce something tho.  Like a title, or cover art, tracklist, release date instead of 100 snippets lol. I saw like 2-3 new ones today on IG

nikola

ok..................................lets wait and see

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Lextyr97
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

You right, you right. 

AlexanderLevi2

Idk.

I want something fresh and different from her but I hate CTTR :sweat:

I'm hoping the non-singles are deep and good. Otherwise, I'll be 100% over Katy Perry. 

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived