Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

#12 LONG WAY TO GO   6.60

Gwen-Stefani.gif

High Scores: @monsterdino – 10

Low Scores: @gagaphrodisy – 2

Comments:

Hide contents

The second Andre 3000-assisted collaboration on the album, "LWTG" was originally intended for OutKast's The Love Below album; it ended up not making the cut, but Andre and Gwen reworked it and reused it for L.A.M.B. The social commentary is biting, closing the album with one of the most iconic outro's of all time, glitchy beats interpolated with Martin Luther King Jr.'s most historic speech. It's a blessing that they chose to include the song, because it truly ends this epic album on such a high. After all... what color is love? @jujubae

*insert tragic gif here* @PMKKARDASHiAN

Very good ballad and a good album closer.It feels slightly empty tho @Britney Spears

The oriental thing with the flute is probably my favourite part of the song. The rest feels kinda rushed/too fast to give it a higher rate. @Dr Evil

Ahead of its time in regards to theme and concept, but honestly if not for the subject matter I would have forgotten about this song. @SychosSoChic

No I love this song :( 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju

Wow even the Gwen stans here have bad taste, what is this? Off to a blasphemous start.

tumblr_ntrzsbvlbF1uctbjmo4_500.gif

❤ x ❤

xoxo Craig
Just now, petedagrk said:

Gwen-Stefani.gif

Comments:

Hide contents

The second Andre 3000-assisted collaboration on the album, "LWTG" was originally intended for OutKast's The Love Below album; it ended up not making the cut, but Andre and Gwen reworked it and reused it for L.A.M.B. The social commentary is biting, closing the album with one of the most iconic outro's of all time, glitchy beats interpolated with Martin Luther King Jr.'s most historic speech. It's a blessing that they chose to include the song, because it truly ends this epic album on such a high. After all... what color is love? @jujubae

Very good ballad and a good album closer.It feels slightly empty tho @Britney Spears

The oriental thing with the flute is probably my favourite part of the song. The rest feels kinda rushed/too fast to give it a higher rate. @Dr Evil

Ahead of its time in regards to theme and concept, but honestly if not for the subject matter I would have forgotten about this song. @SychosSoChic

@PMKKARDASHiAN  "Insert tragic gif here" LMAO:sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

End Racism Now

slayo
4 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Gwen-Stefani.gif

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

take a sip sistren... next should be Serious or Luxurious

Make it stupid!

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Ophelia said:

Crash next?

Harajuku Girls has to go now

End Racism Now

juju
1 minute ago, Adampervez said:

I think I've finally realised why people find these fun 

The meltdowns? :toofunny: 

❤ x ❤

juju
1 minute ago, gagaphrodisy said:

take a sip sistren... next should be Serious

1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

I want luxurious to leave

1 minute ago, Ophelia said:

Crash next?

Judging each and every one of you.

giphy.gif

❤ x ❤

Adampervez

Tbh long way to go was my least favourite so I'm ok with it leaving, but whatever song goes now I'll have a meltdown either way 

Archived