Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Art Of Star [Open Temporarily]

Star

Featured Posts

Are you trying to be nice because you think you're going to win that contest? :witch:

I'm kidding. ;)

Even if you were being serious, I would love for someone else to win. While I appreciate the comments, I didn't like how people were like "I'm not going to win, but I'll try anyway" or "colours is going to win anyway". It made me feel bad that people felt if they were doing the challenge, they were just wasting their time. It almost made me not even enter it, but there are so many great graphic artists here that I figured I would. My initial post was just me simply appreciating Star's work :P

Edited by colours

Zach Monster

Even if you were being serious, I would love for someone else to win. While I appreciate the comments, I didn't like how people were like "I'm not going to win, but I'll try anyway" or "colours is going to win anyway". It made me feel bad that people felt if they were doing the challenge, they were just wasting their time. It almost made me not even enter it, but there are so many great graphic artists here that I figured I would. My initial post was just me simply appreciating Star's work :P

Don't worry. I'm not going to let people be GA of the month more than twice. I'm starting to regret that list, because I knew people were going to choose you over everyone else. I'm glad to see you're taking time to appreciate other people's work. I don't see a lot of other people doing that. :(

Edited by Haus0fZach

Hello Star! I've another request. Can you make a moving gif banner for one of the upcoming CC threads? The text "GGD goes ARTPOP" at the center, with the word "ARTPOP" in a bigger font size and the words "ART" and "POP" having completely different font style and color. And I'd want a vibrant mood, as colorful as possible. Thank you! 

How is this?

ZBIxMwo.gifSotD75S.gif

Oh my! They're BEAUTIFUL. Thank you, Star!!!!! THANK YOU! 

And if you haven't noticed yet, there's also a new request for another banner, the GGD Goes ARTPOP one. But I'm not in a hurry for that. You could have the time as much as you want. Once again, thank you, Star!  :hug:

Can I make a request?

Avi: http://imgur.com/mD2S2uX

Just the face

Sig: The same picture, but only the legs and the blue ball.

Can you put Donatella in the ball in a cool font please. Oh and can you make it cool looking with cool affects and stuff please?

CLOSED FOREVER

aSiCB6y.gif

Yes, it did say "Closed Forever". I have been busy with my college and my private life.

So, i really don't have free time as of now. With my exam coming very near, I don't plan to do request anymore.

I had a lot of fun doing the request and doing graphics. It is one of my favourite moment here.

Without you guys, i wouldn't be able to almost reach 100 pages with more than 1900+ replies. So, thank you for visiting my page and leaving your comment here.

I would have added the list of people who visited my page if it weren't admin who ****ed up with that feature which let me see who posted here.

SPECIAL THANKS:

I couldn't ask for better supporter- PokerFist without your support, I wouldn't be able to complete any of the work.

ikvs- always been there for me. Thank you so much.

l2hgv.jpg

It is sad moment for me...

Dr.-Who-Rose.gif

But Don't forget, there are some amazing graphics who will welcome you with open hands including colours, HausofZach and more

Zach Monster

Star, on 14 Nov 2013 - 06:25, said:

CLOSED FOREVER

aSiCB6y.gif

Yes, it did say "Closed Forever". I have been busy with my college and my private life.

So, i really don't have free time as of now. With my exam coming very near, I don't plan to do request anymore.

I had a lot of fun doing the request and doing graphics. It is one of my favourite moment here.

Without you guys, i wouldn't be able to almost reach 100 pages with more than 1900+ replies. So, thank you for visiting my page and leaving your comment here.

I would have added the list of people who visited my page if it weren't admin who ****ed up with that feature which let me see who posted here.

SPECIAL THANKS:

I couldn't ask for better supporter- PokerFist without your support, I wouldn't be able to complete any of the work.

l2hgv.jpg

Dr.-Who-Rose.gif

But Don't forget, there are some amazing graphics who will welcome you with open hands including colours, HausofZach and more

I JUST CAN'T HANDLE! YOU'RE LEAVING THE GA CLUB AND YOU'RE HANDING OUT FREE PROMO!

Dr.-Who-Rose.gif

CLOSED FOREVER

aSiCB6y.gif

SPECIAL THANKS:

l2hgv.jpg

Dr.-Who-Rose.gif

Star, sweety! :hug: It's a shame that you had to close this. You're one of the best GA's I've ever seen and you helped me a lot to improve and inspired me. I hope you can open this sometime in the future, I plan to reopen mine in December for a while!

• 2 weeks later...
VforVendetta

Oh, no! You were the best GA. We will miss your work!  :emo:

Edited by VforVendetta

3q425253qwewq

Hi Star!

I have no idea if you even remember me, but! 

You made my first sets when I joined here for Chinnicide

& I always loved your work. No matter how crazy or strange my request was, you always made me amazing displays on the forums! I hope college and your life keeps going well and thanks so much for all of your time and effort you put in here : )

:hug:

:heart:

Edited by Chlorpromazine

Star, sweety! :hug: It's a shame that you had to close this. You're one of the best GA's I've ever seen and you helped me a lot to improve and inspired me. I hope you can open this sometime in the future, I plan to reopen mine in December for a while!

Thanks for the compliment. I hope to reopen when i have free time. :hug:

Good luck, Em, you will do great job <3

I JUST CAN'T HANDLE! YOU'RE LEAVING THE GA CLUB AND YOU'RE HANDING OUT FREE PROMO!

Dr.-Who-Rose.gif

Dr.-Who-Rose.gif

Oh, no! You were the best GA. We will miss your work!  :emo:

Aww, Thank you so much :heart: