Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Art Of Star [Open Temporarily]

Star

Featured Posts

Blank Space

not sure how i feel about this

Yptdt9F.png,LME08Na.png

Could you remove that bright lines from avi and sig and left and right heads,instead of head ARTPOP covers but somehow nice.

Hi could I request an album cover?

Pictures

Left Middle Picture

http://www.metalworks.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/NIGHTWISH-Ghost-Love-Score-Live-from-Buenos-Aires-2012-Estreno-MetalWorks.co_.jpg

Top Right Picture

http://www.laestadea.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/nuevo-video-de-nightwish-en-directo-ghost-love-score.jpg

Size 

600 x 600 

Text 

http://rockenportada.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/nightwish-logo.jpg

(Ghost Love Score live in Buenos Aires)

Effects

Keep it simple and have a dark feel to it 

Thank you 

Hello, Star! It's me again! I'd love to request a second moving gif banner for my upcoming thread. Same mood and style as the last one (the GGDboard HOT 100 Game). But instead of that text, I'd like to have "Game Mechanics" as the new text. And please include the photos posted in the spoiler as the background. And similar to my previous request, I'd like for you to blend these photos as though they're all together. Thank you! 

394488-008_2_1_.jpg

eminem-16-18-26_13.jpg

Justin-Timberlake-2013-Background-HD-Wal

beyonce-vogue-3.jpg

007.jpg

lorde.jpg

If you don't mind here's another request, Star. I'm preparing for a major project, so I apologize if there's a ton of requests for banners. Same mood, style as the last two. But with the text "Game's Missions" instead. And please also use the photos posted in this spoiler as the banner's background. Same blending technique as well. Thanks in advance, Star!

Adam_Levine_Hollywood_Reporter_a_h.jpg

nicki_minaj_wonderland_magazine_feb_marc

bruno-mars-2013.jpg

reg_1024.ab.adele.021212.jpg

1-2.png

Love ur work, ur very talented :clap:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

hell0samuel

Hey,

Can I please make a RQ a new set for here please

Can I have the sig bright and very ARTy and the pic to be POPy, but then also link together at the same time in ARTPOP ( :hor: )

You can choose the pics, anything from the V, Elle, or the Inez ARTPOP shoot (the newer ones released pleased, not the 'older' ones)

Bright, paint splashes, probably no text, but bright and powerful. 

I think what I'm looking for is ARTPOP in the set form :hor:

This is what i get for not being online most of time and busy life in college :fail:

I am really sorry to have you all waited for long time. I will work on everything stating right now. 

Zach Monster

This is what i get for not being online most of time and busy life in college :fail:

I am really sorry to have you all waited for long time. I will work on everything stating right now. 

It's fine. :hug: