💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

buying from vivid seats? flash seats?

June

Featured Posts

help! My mom said i could buy ticket using her card, but will that cause an issue if i want to buy  a GA floor ticket? also, i'm buying from https://www.vividseats.com/concerts/lady-gaga-tickets/lady-gaga-pepsi-center-12-12-2270307.html

is this safe? how does flash seats even work? :( is it even possible since it's my mom's card and not mine purchasing it?

:(( ♥

also its not a credit card its a debit card but the payment method says credit card is that the same thing?

LOL someone please help me i'm so dumb at this

First time flash seats user too here haha. 

Essentially, Flash Seats is digital ticketing - the ticket is attached to the credit card that was used when you purchased the tickets. The credit card holder would normally have to be present for the ticket to be allowed - however, if you get the Flash Seats app, login to the account you bought the tickets with and go to "account" and you will see "my tickets" - there is a transfer option (it's like a square with an arrow pointing to the right). Press that, and you will be able to transfer the ticket into your name (it asks for some simple details) and I assume that you have to then bring your own ID for the ticket to be valid on the night. 

However, I don't know much about VividSeats so perhaps wait for another member to share info on that if they have it. But using another persons card is fine as long as they transfer the ticket into your name! And yes it's okay if it says credit card instead of debit :)

16 minutes ago, Nicole said:

First time flash seats user too here haha. 

Essentially, Flash Seats is digital ticketing - the ticket is attached to the credit card that was used when you purchased the tickets. The credit card holder would normally have to be present for the ticket to be allowed - however, if you get the Flash Seats app, login to the account you bought the tickets with and go to "account" and you will see "my tickets" - there is a transfer option (it's like a square with an arrow pointing to the right). Press that, and you will be able to transfer the ticket into your name (it asks for some simple details) and I assume that you have to then bring your own ID for the ticket to be valid on the night. 

However, I don't know much about VividSeats so perhaps wait for another member to share info on that if they have it. But using another persons card is fine as long as they transfer the ticket into your name! And yes it's okay if it says credit card instead of debit :)

wow thank you so much!!! you're so kind providing all of this information about flash seats and the mobile app. It sounds simple enough. I'll have to download that then when i get them!!

I would buy from the website that i did for artrave, but they sold all the tickets during presale... so i'm left to search for tickets on other websites and vivid seats showed the cheapest GA ticket at $214 --

if anyone knows if vivid seats is safe to buy from, please tell me -- from what i read on their website, they are a secondary seller so does that mean they buy from someone who bought them, then i buy them from them? hopefully with flash seats this swapping of "who owns the ticket" is accurate when buying from secondary sellers???

thank you nicole ♥ :excited2:

3 minutes ago, June said:

wow thank you so much!!! you're so kind providing all of this information about flash seats and the mobile app. It sounds simple enough. I'll have to download that then when i get them!!

I would buy from the website that i did for artrave, but they sold all the tickets during presale... so i'm left to search for tickets on other websites and vivid seats showed the cheapest GA ticket at $214 -- if anyone knows if vivid seats is safe to buy from, please tell me

thank you nicole ♥ :excited2:

Judging from searching it on twitter, Vivid Seats is reliable and is a competitor with StubHub and contracted with ESPN, so you should be fine to purchase off that website! Just to be sure I'd recommend researching on their website what the transaction process seeing as it's a re-sell, and how they guarantee it's a valid ticket etc. 

And no problem! I couldn't help but notice the link in your first post is for the show in Denver, best of luck that you get them - i'm going to that show too! 

Archived