💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will I see anything from my seats?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

Hello fellow monsters! I got seats for the Vancouver show in August in the section 304 in the highest rows and yes I know it was really stupid of me to buy seats in that section  but I guess I was desperate and im not rich and didn't know that the original price was much cheaper...I don't think anyone wants to but them either, so anyways will I be able to see Gaga at all without looking at the TV's? Like I really wanted to see the choreography and everything but I'm scared if I'll even see her or the stage at all. 

Teal Ambition

I'm looking at the Vancouver map view right now, and it seems like 304 is partially behind the stage. Not gonna lie, but I really doubt you'll be able to see much :/ You might get blocked by screens or props, it really depends how her stage looks. I've been in level 300 before for a concert, and I was across the stage, I didn't see much.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

from your distance u wont see much, even sometimes on level 100 u cant see much, mostly rely on screens its really just being there live and all the fans that make it fun

highbythebeach
18 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm looking at the Vancouver map view right now, and it seems like 304 is partially behind the stage. Not gonna lie, but I really doubt you'll be able to see much :/ You might get blocked by screens or props, it really depends how her stage looks. I've been in level 300 before for a concert, and I was across the stage, I didn't see much.

9 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

from your distance u wont see much, even sometimes on level 100 u cant see much, mostly rely on screens its really just being there live and all the fans that make it fun

I guess that's a bit depressing but I definetly should be able to see one of the screens from that section right?

AlphaMonster
9 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

I guess that's a bit depressing but I definetly should be able to see one of the screens from that section right?

Deriving from all snaps I've seen that were taken from restricted view seats, I am nearly 100% sure that there are extra screens looking at restricted view seats so apart from being able to see one of the screens, there will be a screen specifically directed towards section 304 and 305.

Teal Ambition
15 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

It depends on the arena. I had sideview seats for the Monster Ball and the screens were right above my head, so I couldn't see them.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

let me tell you something. Back in 2012, my rich friend (ex-friend now, that bitch) would always buy concert tickets. So I asked her to buy our tickets for us so I could pay her back later. When she bought the BTWB tickets, dumb as hell, she managed to buy the back row. The ABSOLUTE furthest from the front. We were section 207, next to the aisle, last row:

68948s.gif

there was a wall behind us. I still can't believe that managed to buy the worst tickets in the entire place. This was on presale too, so there were better seats available, and her rich ass could've afforded better seats.

ANYWAYS, it was still an amazing concert, and maybe it was just cause I had never seen gaga before, but it was still so fun. I remember seeing her, she looked fairly small (I couldn't really see her facial expression, but I could see her outfits and the dancers etc.), but honestly it's better than not going at all. You will have fun, don't get hung up on the seats, just be excited that you'll be there.

Batwings

I had crazy nosebleed seats for the Monster Ball, and while the stage was obviously far away, I could still see fairly well. Regardless of where your seats are, you'll have a good time! It's a Gaga show! :D

MonsterofFame

Not gonna lie, my friends and I are annoyed at Gaga this time around for tour tickets. High prices, a stage setup that only favors those close (no catwalk, etc.), forced ridiculous packages for decent seats, and selling limited view seats.

So much for being fan-friendly with the tour. :derpga:

highbythebeach
9 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Not gonna lie, my friends and I are annoyed at Gaga this time around for tour tickets. High prices, a stage setup that only favors those close (no catwalk, etc.), forced ridiculous packages for decent seats, and selling limited view seats.

I know right! I bought the tickets without looking at the map and wasnt at all expecting anything even slightly behind the stage (that's my fault though) but there should atleast be a catwalk tho so ppl with bad seats like mine can see her at all

On 2/24/2017 at 9:37 PM, petedagrk said:

THIS 100%

On 2/24/2017 at 11:04 PM, MonsterofFame said:

All her  tours had limited view seats.  I bought those once and it was actually the best one

Archived