Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will I see anything from my seats?

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach
1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

All her  tours had limited view seats.  I bought those once and it was actually the best one

do you mean  it was the best experience or you just saw the most?

Well I've never sat in a limited view section but my guess would be that it beats the alternative - which is not going at all. 

Gaga Monster

You most likely will be able to see some of Gaga, but not a lot of her or the show. But it is much better than not going at all! You will have fun and enjoy the show, watch the screens, enjoy the atmosphere and experience

GGD Presidential Elections

drinkmytears
On 2/25/2017 at 5:04 AM, MonsterofFame said:

Not gonna lie, my friends and I are annoyed at Gaga this time around for tour tickets. High prices, a stage setup that only favors those close (no catwalk, etc.), forced ridiculous packages for decent seats, and selling limited view seats.

So much for being fan-friendly with the tour. :derpga:

You don't know that there's no catwalk. She hasn't announced the stage setup yet.

To be honest, unless I'm standing and close to the stage or somehow seated very close I normally mostly watch the screens anyway.

Don't worry about "what ifs" and just enjoy the show, you'll have a blast!

highbythebeach
10 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

You don't know that there's no catwalk. She hasn't announced the stage setup yet.

I thought if theres a cat walk it would be in the seat map 

drinkmytears
1 hour ago, highbythebeach said:

I thought if theres a cat walk it would be in the seat map 

For artRave there was no catwalk until a few weeks after the tickets went on sale. For the Monsterball nobody knew there was a catwalk until the first show

Archived