Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, Justo said:

That clickbait title. :saladga:

Well what else should I put other then that?:oprah:

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole
38 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I like this idea! I wanna keep up with what's going on in pop music but hate searching through itunes and spotify for new stuff

38 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Really love the new Zedd song :lolly: 

Also love the idea of this thread! One of my hobbies is finding new music each week, and compiling them together on Spotify. So yas.

U guys will have to look out for next Friday's thread. I will have lots of insane bops

Hello Gaga

1 minute ago, Hi its nick said:

U guys will have to look out for next Friday's thread. I will have lots of insane bops

Will you be making a new thread every week, or adding to this one? :oprah: I think it'd be easier to just have one thread so people can follow it instead of searching for a new one each week. 

❤ x ❤

Hi Its Nicole
8 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Will you be making a new thread every week, or adding to this one? :oprah: I think it'd be easier to just have one thread so people can follow it instead of searching for a new one each week. 

I was gonna make a new thread each week but ur idea Dosnt sound bad. The only thing is that how will people see past week's singles? It won't work with just adding to it cuz that could get messy plus I want it to be on new topics so more will click on it:gaysia: also, follow this thread plzadssasdsd.gif

Hello Gaga

3 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

I was gonna make a new thread each week but ur idea Dosnt sound bad. The only thing is that how will people see past week's singles? It won't work with just adding to it cuz that could get messy plus I want it to be on new topics so more will click on it:gaysia:

It's however you wanna do it! You can always put the old weeks in a spoiler tag in the first post.

❤ x ❤

JustinTrudeau
On 2/24/2017 at 3:57 PM, Hi its nick said:

Well what else should I put other then that?:oprah:

Fresh singles playlist? I couldn't think of one that wasn't "click bait" :shrug:

P.S. thank you for the thread, I desperately need new music but streaming services failed me so far. :neyde:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived