💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Calvin Harris ft. Frank Ocean, Migos - Slide

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ElectricAlley

The song has a nice beat I like it. I don't really know if I'll listen to I much though, but it's a bop! I wonder how Calvin got frank on a track though :oprah:

Frank made this song good. Without him its just an OK song. But tbh I'm really sick of EDM guys having critically acclaimed people featured on their track lately. Its almost like they are not sure about their music and they need these artists to help them sell.

Calvin Harris did it

Zedd did it

Chainsmokers did it.:toofunny:

skaxboy

Low key a bop for me. Probably just because I enjoy Frank's voice. The bass sounds like "Another One Bites The Dust" for me. 

misunderstood

So damn boring. Hate when EDM artists make songs like this. Where's the drop? It's so boring and stays in one place. It's like Run Up (One of the worst songs by Major Lazer of all time)

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Haroon

It's not really doing anything for me :huh: Like at first I like it and I'm like ":music:" but then nothing's happening so it becomes like ":spin:". Hopefully the full song is better

ItWasntLaauv

The new song is a nice, easy listening song, but I don't think Calvin could ever top this iconic bop! :firega:x100

I really like this. The revival of funk recently has been great.

And I usually like Calvin Harris' music.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

ApplauseftAdele
8 hours ago, alushlullaby said:

So damn boring. Hate when EDM artists make songs like this. Where's the drop? It's so boring and stays in one place. It's like Run Up (One of the worst songs by Major Lazer of all time)

Yeah. It's kind of becoming a trend too - Paris by the chainsmokers does the same

Archived