💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did you know of Tony Bennett before CTC, The Lady is a Tramp?

barcodemonster

Did you know of Tony Bennett before CTC or TLIAT  

105 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Lmao who would have never heard of Tony Bennet  before Gaga he's a legend, or maybe because I'm in the U.S. and every Christmas his album was everywhere :giggle:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

This is fascinating!!!   I'm kinda suprised at the many "no" responses.  But it's like those React videos...which constantly amaze me.  Sure, I'm 38 so that does it lol. But ...oh God ...here it comes: "Back in my day (lol), there were tons of ways to hear decades and decades of music just on the radio alone".  Now it seems like everything is NOW with a nod to yesterday but no real care to KNOW yesterday.  However, add this to the list of why I love Gaga. She's not afraid to introduce the world to new generations.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Anderson123

I knew his name and that he was a famous jazz singer but never really listened to his records. It was like I knew about Frank Sinatra and that he was one of the artists of that generation of musicians but never got into him until he announced Amy Winehouse as the winner of Record of the Year of that year's Grammys and saw her face that his idol was saying it. A couple of years later they worked together on Body and Soul and really wanted to listen to more of his work.

sarahb

Nope, don't think so. Turns out I've heard him sing before though because he sings that Capital City song in The Simpsons (and is in the episode which I totally forgot until now)

I used to think he was a b-list singer with a hit that i hated, a lesser Frank Sinatra or Bobby Darin.

He's much greater than i used to think and i also know much more about him and actually listened to some albums

Mario Salas
8 hours ago, cameron9814 said:

I've been listening to his music all my life that's why cheek to cheek is so special to me :wub:

Same here 

Radio Ga Ga

Who is Tony Bennett?? I still don't know him

Spoiler

inb4 someone calls me racists towards white people because I won't acknowledge his existence

:reductive: letting the chart thread tea spill everywhere

Archived