💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry - CTTR Live at the BRITS 2017

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Artistry is not limited to music, especially vocals. Over the years Katy has demonstrated she is a creative person by writing songs, playing guitar, delivering visuals, giving messages through her music, singing and most importantly WORKING REAL HARD!

She deseverves every bit of success she always gets, whoever disageees is a pressed soul!

This performance was awesome!!! :applause: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus
Just now, Naufri said:

The skeleton puppets of Trump and Melania are so corny that I don't know what to say. 

I thought it was Theresa May :oprah: Or has it been proven to be Melania? 

In my messy era.

Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

I don't know, but is not like the female skeleton being Theresa May make the worst seems better.

49 minutes ago, Cracks said:

I mean her vocals are not that bad but her stage presence is still zero

She rarely looks like she knows what to do with her body, like this time she kept throwing her jacket off and back on

He/They

I don't care if i get a WP but she's so horrible live she doesn't deserve any bit of her success. Jesus christ she's the epitome of manufactured pop star and the reason why people generally look down on pop music. 

She's out of breathe two lines into first verse and her idea of commanding the stage is throwing off/on her jacket and jumping around among the stage prop which is carrying the performance :saladga:

I'm living for the theatrics of the set pieces this era for her. I really liked it once the skeletons came out. She always gives great visuals. 

Haroon

I preferred the Grammy performance :huh: This one I didn't really "get" :duck: It wasn't bad but it was just like meh, towards the start I did get a jolt of excitement when the houses started moving but then after that it stayed level until the end :emma: She looked great though and I'm liking her look for this era :happy: 

calmar
58 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

It's Theresa May, yeah. The outfit is even based precisely on a photograph of her.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

tomdsgn

Let me tell y'all a little story.

At the start of their Glory Days era, Little Mix used backing vocals in the chorus to support them for their first live performance of "Shout Out To My Ex" on X Factor and were critisized for miming. They absolutely weren't miming, they just had backing vocals, it was very clear. 

The next time they performed the song on Children In Need, they did it with no backing vocals what so ever, and you know what? They rose to the occasion and absolutely smashed it. 

Now we have world wide star Katy Perry, who sung the song at the Grammys and was critisized for patchy vocals. What does she do? She comes to the BRITS and instead of working on it she uses heavy, and I mean heavy prerecorded vocals in the chorus. 

She is not the calibre of pop star that deserves the amount of success she has. 

MelbHawker

So mediocre. I'm not feeling the song, her look or the message she's putting out. It's such a mess. Her performances have no energy, she looks bored during them. 

EdgeofTeeth

I haven't watched a Katy performance in a long time before this one and the stage presence is really lacking, that's the biggest problem for me.

Archived