Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry: "I’ll never be Beyoncé, I’m just less than Beyoncé!"

yxi

Featured Posts

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Slayonce said:

Ehm.. yeah, that makes sense, yeah...

The thing you're talking about is called vocal breaks/cracks. Trust me, the way Sia does it is simply wrong, it's not something about the emotion or artistic choices rather something about having a bad technique. Just like Xtina with the growls.

Guys, honestly, I don't want to offend anyone but ya'll don't even know the s*** you're talking about, claiming u take singing lessons etc. 

All I see is people denying her majestic technique (the BEST ONE in the industry) just because you hate her or her music. Technique is something OBJECTIVE, it's a fact, it's not my or your opinion. 

Gurl stahp claiming Beyoncé is the best as a fact, it's seriously cringy to watch.

It takes more than a biased Beyoncé stan who's taken singing lessons to confirm this. Sorry. :awkney:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Gurl stahp claiming Beyoncé is the best as a fact, it's seriously cringy to watch.

It takes more than a biased Beyoncé stan who's taken singing lessons to confirm this. Sorry. :awkney:

I'm not a stan, that's the point you really can't see. I haven't even bought her album, I've listened more to Joanne or any other Gaga or Adele album more than Bey's. 

As I stated, I don't even listen to the studio versions often, I listen and watch her live performances. She clearly overuse pre-rec, especially during dancing but all her "1+1 performances were LIVE. And they show how good she is. You're so blind, defending your uncultured point of view saying I'm a stan, when I don't even listen to her music that much LOL

12 hours ago, Slayonce said:

Do you guys take singing lessons?

I guess the obvious answer is NO. Someone who says she has a DECENT technique while Gaga has a good one simply knows NOTHING about singing. 

You guys don't even know what resosance, vibrato, tessitura and stuff like these are. What are we even talking about? 

Really? I guess my college music education means nothing.

Thanks for clearing that up, you master of everything vocal. And yes, I know what each one of those are. To say Gaga and Beyoncé both have good and or decent technique is quite accurate. But, to label Beyoncé as the best in the business is what made you lose your credibility. 

Nice try sweety. 

3 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Really? I guess my college music education means nothing.

Thanks for clearing that up, you master of everything vocal. And yes, I know what each one of those are. To say Gaga and Beyoncé both have good and or decent technique is quite accurate. But, to label Beyoncé as the best in the business is what made you lose your credibility. 

Nice try sweety. 

If you label Beyoncé's technique as decent your college music education is the most useless thing you've ever done :awkney:

You could try acting  :laughga: oh, if you did that you would probably label Jack Nicholson as an actor with"decent acting technique" I guess...

Archived