💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry: "I’ll never be Beyoncé, I’m just less than Beyoncé!"

yxi

Featured Posts

MJHolland

I just don't understand this bandwagon :saladga:

Like I enjoy Beyoncé but it's like I'm living in the Twilight zone, it doesn't even sound like genuine praise, just basic regurgitated worship 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooolong
10 minutes ago, Computer said:

I'm so tired of everyone praising Beyonce. 

Oh no!!!!!! God forbid an extremely talented performer receive so much praise!!!

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Computer
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

Oh no!!!!!! God forbid an extremely talented performer receive so much praise!!!

It's excessive.  I like Beyonce but after everyone wanted her to be their mom at the grammys and now this, it's such a turn off.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Judas Oyster
8 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'll never understand why everyone seems worship Beyoncé. I don't dislike her, and I own a few albums/songs, but she is reaching a new levels of being overrated. 

Right. Maybe... Maybe she may become the new queen of music in some years?
I mean, Adele praising you when you win the most important Grammy of the year says a lot. And also a peer like Katy too tbh.

And all the fans, media and critics. And I feel she's only started. I kinda see it as she's only had 2 albums.

I mean I also think it's a bit overrated but she's pretty damn good so I understand why people praise her. But at this moment it's like a trend actually.

I'm just happy for Yoncé anyway, she deserves it :) 

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Computer said:

It's excessive.  I like Beyonce but after everyone wanted her to be their mom at the grammys and now this, it's such a turn off.

I agree it's a bit excessive, especially at the Grammys, but it's not like it isn't deserved, in my opinion. Also, would you say the same thing if it were Gaga? :shrug: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Right. Maybe... Maybe she may become the new queen of music in some years?
I mean, Adele praising you when you win the most important Grammy of the year says a lot. And also a peer like Katy too tbh.

And all the fans, media and critics. And I feel she's only started. I kinda see it as she's only had 2 albums.

I mean I also think it's a bit overrated but she's pretty damn good so I understand why people praise her. But at this moment it's like a trend actually.

I'm just happy for Yoncé anyway, she deserves it :) 

She really did re-jump start her career. First, Destiny's Child, then "intro" Beyoncé, and now this part of her career seems to be 100% her (or at least 100% what she wants to portray to the world). I remember when the world thought she was over before her first appearance at the Super Bowl -- and now she hasn't stopped slaying. I can only hope the Super Bowl will have the same affect on Gaga's next phase in her career.

I'm excited to see what Bey's next album is going to be like.

Computer
Just now, Ooolong said:

I agree it's a bit excessive, especially at the Grammys, but it's not like it isn't deserved, in my opinion. Also, would you say the same thing if it were Gaga? :shrug: 

Well, yeah I liked it every time they used to say those things about Gaga and I've been salty since 2013, so there's that.

Mister Gaga
17 minutes ago, Frankenztein said:

Beyonce is a great performer, but the butt licking the media and other celebrities do is pretty embarrassing to witness.

This is why I think Bey's veneer of perfection and goddess attitude is actually harmful, because instead of inspiring others it makes them degrade themselves in comparison to an unobtainable illusion. I'm sorry Katy feels that way (even if she may be joking a little).

this, this so much. thank you sis :applause:

Ooolong
4 minutes ago, Computer said:

Well, yeah I liked it every time they used to say those things about Gaga and I've been salty since 2013, so there's that.

I feel you. I'll always be salty towards Taylor Swift, so. :rip: 

Spoiler

I'm realizing my first comment was a bit much, I'm sorry. :rip: I think the Bey comments are just getting to me. :giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Computer
Just now, Ooolong said:

I feel you. I'll always be salty towards Taylor Swift, so. :rip: 

Hide contents

I'm realizing my first comment was a bit much, I'm sorry. :rip: I think the Bey comments are just getting to me. :giveup:

So was mine tbh, and you're nice :hug:

& I hate Taylor too :hug:

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Computer said:

So was mine tbh, and you're nice :hug:

& I hate Taylor too :hug:

Thank you, you are as well. :hug: 

I'm glad we can bond over our hatred for basics. :gaycat: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

25 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

She'll never be that overrated. Take that how you'd like

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mrgi27Hgv11s4thzp.gif

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

Judas Oyster
8 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

She really did re-jump start her career. First, Destiny's Child, then "intro" Beyoncé, and now this part of her career seems to be 100% her (or at least 100% what she wants to portray to the world). I remember when the world thought she was over before her first appearance at the Super Bowl -- and now she hasn't stopped slaying. I can only hope the Super Bowl will have the same affect on Gaga's next phase in her career.

I'm excited to see what Bey's next album is going to be like.

Yeah, I feel she same way! Will be very exciting indeed. It will also be interesting to see if being the mother of three kids will interfere in the musical career bc one is more manageable than three. But she will probably make it work.

I hope something like this happens with Gagz too. Although I feel she did by being "herself" on Joanne but I think she needs to find her drive about being commercially successful too. Beyoncé gets it even it it can be a bit pop she's still being herself.

Archived