💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry: "I’ll never be Beyoncé, I’m just less than Beyoncé!"

yxi

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga praised by: Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Metallica, Rolling Stones, Tony Bennett

Beyonce praised by: Katy Perry:ladyhaha:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid

Very sad that she calls herself less than someone, that's not ok,  we are not more more less than anybody. I hope she's fine :wtf:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

SlaeUrAnus

Mentioning Katy and Bey together in the same thread on a Gaga forum is like attempting to start WW3 :sweat:

In my messy era.

Leo Deters
37 minutes ago, Slayonce said:

Do you guys take singing lessons?

I guess the obvious answer is NO. Someone who says she has a DECENT technique while Gaga has a good one simply knows NOTHING about singing. 

You guys don't even know what resosance, vibrato, tessitura and stuff like these are. What are we even talking about? 

I do take singing lessons since i was six soo .. she has a great voice and a good technique but jessie j, jennifer hudson, florence, adele, aretha, tina, sia and sometimes gaga have better technique . I completly agree with you that beyonce has a better voice as gaga but she is just not the best ... and for performance i personally like gagas, florence´s and pink more but that´s just an opinion

11 minutes ago, Leo Deters said:

I do take singing lessons since i was six soo .. she has a great voice and a good technique but jessie j, jennifer hudson, florence, adele, aretha, tina, sia and sometimes gaga have better technique . I completly agree with you that beyonce has a better voice as gaga but she is just not the best ... and for performance i personally like gagas, florence´s and pink more but that´s just an opinion

Sia has a better technique? Are you even serious?

I really hope you were lying about the singing lessons you've been taking since u were 6...

Leo Deters
2 minutes ago, Slayonce said:

I really hope you were lying about the singing lessons you've been taking since u were 6...

I am not i know that sia sucks ...but she does that **** on purpose do make an unique hipster sound ... she even admit it once that she can´t do that live for too long so she sings it better sometimes but never on TV cause ....hipster

Leo Deters
6 minutes ago, Slayonce said:

That´s the **** why I can´t watch that much of her performance or her tracks cause that **** must hurt i tried it once and omg i respect that **** but that´s way too painfull too watch . But impressiv that it still sounds so great and that she still can sing good

1 hour ago, Leo Deters said:

That´s the **** why I can´t watch that much of her performance or her tracks cause that **** must hurt i tried it once and omg i respect that **** but that´s way too painfull too watch . But impressiv that it still sounds so great and that she still can sing good

Ehm.. yeah, that makes sense, yeah...

The thing you're talking about is called vocal breaks/cracks. Trust me, the way Sia does it is simply wrong, it's not something about the emotion or artistic choices rather something about having a bad technique. Just like Xtina with the growls.

Guys, honestly, I don't want to offend anyone but ya'll don't even know the s*** you're talking about, claiming u take singing lessons etc. 

All I see is people denying her majestic technique (the BEST ONE in the industry) just because you hate her or her music. Technique is something OBJECTIVE, it's a fact, it's not my or your opinion. 

Leo Deters
1 minute ago, Slayonce said:

Ehm.. yeah, that makes sense, yeah...

The thing you're talking about is called vocal breaks/cracks. Trust me, the way Sia does it is simply wrong, it's not something about the emotion or artistic choices rather something about having a bad technique. Just like Xtina with the growls.

Guys, honestly, I don't want to offend anyone but ya'll don't even know the s*** you're talking about, claiming u take singing lessons etc. 

All I see is people denying her majestic technique (the BEST ONE in the industry) just because you hate her, her  or her music. Technique is something OBJECTIVE, it's a fact, it's not my or your opinion. 

With xtina i am really not so sure but with sia ... i have seen live performances where she didn´t do such horrible breaks but ( i learned from a german teacher so i don´t have a clue what this **** is called in english ) so i am sure that she does that on purpose when not i would be so mad at her ****ing label for not paying a vocal trainer ( rihanna had one for god´s sake)  cause that is just a **** up for a great voice ... TBH my singing teacher isn´t the best but i like her that´s why i don´t search for another ( she is the mother of a  close friend :)  would be weird as ****)  so i am not offended clearly you seem pretty confident about your lessons so i just  assume yours are better ;). I could be wrong about her not doing it on purpose cause when she dosen´t she is doing something with really hurt in the moment of singing and I can´t see why anybody would do that just because they have no technique  cause that sounds so stupid to me. While I defintly see Sia doing it for the art or to sound diffrent and on alive i think it sounds amazing ( but only on alive, maybe on chandelier too cause it´s about pain of the drug so ). And i personally like beyonce and some of her songs and Lemonade ( better than adele album duh) i just didn´t like her feminist thing on 4 cause on one track girls run the world and on the other that a man is the only thing and blaa wtf that´s not feminist  you can love a man sure but don´t make him the most important thing in your life ...

And she is one of the greatest vocalist in the industry  but not the best ...I think personaly noone is the best there it depends on taste there cause there are so close ...

I just don´t find her voice or performing as intresting you know it´s just to perfect to normal you know ... her budget and dancers are great and stuff but i would pay more to see her sister you know . It´s fine for me if she is the best in your opinion but don´t make it a fact cause fact´s are a general approved from the world. For example all humans could agree tha jlo had the best technique so jlo would have infact the best technique cause we can construct our reality girl :)

And with that opinion you are just starting a fight with other people cause every fandom sings the best of their idol even though it is delusional so ... ( jlo´s fans believe that she has a good technique while xtinas fans also think that, which i would agree when she would fake all of her bad technique..)

Peace and love :)

Bad Kids

She doesn't have to be the next Beyonce or Gaga, or Taylor, etc.. I think she should be proud of herself though, she's the one and only Katy Perry :)

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Sepsami

Artists should never do this, you're more than just your music or performances. I like Katy because of her sense of humor, fun personality and the pure pop music she brings.

There are artists better than Beyoncé hands down, they're just not as famous. Let's not forget she has entire classrooms of people working for her. Don't understand the queendom she has. :awkney:

Archived