celeb

Lana Del Rey Praises Marina And The Diamonds

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

Featured Posts

Lona Delery
3 hours ago, Dread Monster said:

i think marina said they were friends from a young age on an interview

Marina is Welsh and grew up in Wales :rip: and Lana is from Lake Placid in NY

So no, they never knew each other as kids.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Princess Zelda
3 hours ago, Argentum said:

Ok if we get new Marina music this year, the world is gonna explode:giveup:.

We already got Gaga, Katy and Lana. And Florence has released non-stop film and video game soundtracks (but an album would be great too)... 

giphy.gif

How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful was released in 2015 so I don't see a new album coming out any time soon, sadly :giveup: 

Argentum
8 hours ago, Princess Zelda said:

giphy.gif

How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful was released in 2015 so I don't see a new album coming out any time soon, sadly :giveup: 

I know... And Ceremonials was released back in 2011 and we had to wait four freaking years. God knows I won't survive till 2019 without new Florence 

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Princess Zelda
4 hours ago, Argentum said:

I know... And Ceremonials was released back in 2011 and we had to wait four freaking years. God knows I won't survive till 2019 without new Florence 

Exactly :noparty: but then again, HBHBHB was really worth the wait for me, so in a way I think it's good for Florence to take her time.

Doily Skull

I'm crying because the original user who tweeted Marina that she should listen to Love (which is what Marina's tweet is in response to) is like a huge Lana x Marina shipper. Like hardcore. 

:toofunny:

~staying stupid through my holy days~

Archived