Gaga Tops 3 - 9m+ WW sellers

Star

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

Judas should be up there :''(

I just cant understand why Judas didn't slay just as hard as Poker Face and Bad Romance! They are like a trilogy to me. Perfect songs produced by RedOne.

Anyways, it's still awesome!

Wixson

Erm, won't BTW have sold roughly the same amount (or slightly more) than the individual previous 2 albums? The sales are 15m for TF/M, right? Meaning it's about 7.5m each, because the numbers get combined due to it being a double package in Europe (or was it just the UK? IDK)... so at this moment in time, BTW has sold 5-6M and she's touring, which means she'll sell a heap of albums as she tours, too, and already has... so it'll probably go up by 1-3M during the tour - she was touring during the singles releases of TFM, which is why it sold so much, it was initial hype, singles, promo AND tour all at the same time it was a cunning stunt :omfgaga:

So, with her sales increase through touring and people buying the album while she's in their area/country, then with the sales when she releases a new album (because people always buy the old one as it's almost always on offer when the new one comes out)....

Which means that BTW is actually forecasted around 8M sales. That's actually higher than TF/M individual sales... at a time when Album sales are at an all time low... I'd say it's going quite well, wouldn't you? Certainly better than "Memoirs of an imperfect angel" :shutup:

'The Fame' alone has sold in more than 15 million copies WW.

'The Fame Monster' 6 mil.

'Born This Way' - 5.5/6 mil.

• 3 weeks later...
Pure Adrenaline

slay them b---h ...who says she is flop > :****this:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• 2 weeks later...
Dangerous Man

slay them b---h ...who says she is flop > :****this:

yeah.. who said that? :laughga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived