💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Tops 3 - 9m+ WW sellers

Star

Featured Posts

Arturo

Actually Marry the Night didn't flop, it did good for a slow radio climber on the charts. Its first week did amazing, it was overexposed to popularity leading to its drop the next week. :)

I agree, Telephone might now rise higher than a 7% considering its a dance song. Its also on both supporters Lady Gaga+Beyonce :)

Welcome to GGD :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SomethingMore

I was expecting Born This Way to top the biggest selling single in history!

But radio just damaged its nature.

OVERDID REQUEST

Well its still going to be 1 of the best selling singles of all time. Its gonna top 10 million copies next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Mariano

Born this way easily will go ahead of Telephone cuz the tour is all about the Born this way album. I'm not sure if Telephone will reach 9 million copies but born this way definately will top 10 millions 2013 :}

Tommymonster44

Both will eventually reach 8 million. We just don't know when :(.

And if Telephone happens to fail to reach the milestone in a timely manner the debut single for her next album should smash enough to reach 8 million a year or so from it's release date.

Techydude

Bad Romance came so close to snatching PF's weave. So close...yet so far. :laughga:

LonelyRun

i love that everyone's mocking the fact that Marry The night flopped :dies:

and when anyone puts this face next to it :derpga:

i always laugh :omfgaga: luv 1t!

i love monsters who dont take things too seriously!

haha me2

ItsyentirBBitch

WOW, She is selling this low and only how many years into her career? Gaga :(

jeremiah saint

aggghhh i need BTW and telephone to help gaga break to reach this milestone

Dangerous Man

slayed all of them... :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Rollercoaster

Erm, won't BTW have sold roughly the same amount (or slightly more) than the individual previous 2 albums? The sales are 15m for TF/M, right? Meaning it's about 7.5m each, because the numbers get combined due to it being a double package in Europe (or was it just the UK? IDK)... so at this moment in time, BTW has sold 5-6M and she's touring, which means she'll sell a heap of albums as she tours, too, and already has... so it'll probably go up by 1-3M during the tour - she was touring during the singles releases of TFM, which is why it sold so much, it was initial hype, singles, promo AND tour all at the same time it was a cunning stunt :omfgaga:

So, with her sales increase through touring and people buying the album while she's in their area/country, then with the sales when she releases a new album (because people always buy the old one as it's almost always on offer when the new one comes out)....

Which means that BTW is actually forecasted around 8M sales. That's actually higher than TF/M individual sales... at a time when Album sales are at an all time low... I'd say it's going quite well, wouldn't you? Certainly better than "Memoirs of an imperfect angel" :shutup:

Monster Helper

Born This Way will top 9m this year because of the Born This Way Ball but Telephone wont at least for 1-2 years..It has very low sales...

Archived