Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Tops 3 - 9m+ WW sellers

Star

Featured Posts

saltface

If her next single is absolutely amazing and I'm in ****ing love with it, i'm going to buy five copies! I know that may not seem as a lot, but hey, money doesn't grow on trees you know. Also, I will be stalking the video so it destroys the record for most views in 24 hours (currently 4,9M views for "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna)

Boyfriend by Justin Bieber broke the record with like 8M views about 2 days later bby

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JanPianoMusic

Boyfriend by Justin Bieber broke the record with like 8M views about 2 days later bby

WTF i didn't know that!

Either way, I'm still going to stalk the hell out of her next damn video :D :omfgaga:

You will never please everyone.

saltface

WTF i didn't know that!

Either way, I'm still going to stalk the hell out of her next damn video :D :omfgaga:

I bet Rihanna was a bit gutted :laughga:

GagaRunTheWorld

WTF i didn't know that!

not only you sweety :> i cant buy on itunes so i will download illegaly many copies to increase google searches and ofcourse video non stop commenting and watching with different accounts to increase likes and favorites

JanPianoMusic

not only you sweety :> i cant buy on itunes so i will download illegaly many copies to increase google searches and ofcourse video non stop commenting and watching with different accounts to increase likes and favorites

Okay :)

In my opinion, when she announces the release date for her lead single, there should immediately be a thread to encourage people to buy the song (if possible) multiple times. I can't imagine what her new music would sound like though...

You will never please everyone.

jayvee_pikachu

I just love the way little monsters don't take things seriously.

Whenever Gaga releases something, she will be overshadowed by some others. Bad timing.

Am really glad to have seen her the third time yesterday. It was worth every bit of the ticket price and she was better than the previous tour. 3 sold out nights here!

FutureLove

If these numbers are correct can someone update the Wiki, always so much work to do with her. :sweep:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_singles_worldwide

FameKnight

Born this Way and Telephone's sales will possibly rise by 4% Born this Way will eventually re enter the Billboard Hot 100. Telephone sales would still be to low to enter the Hot 100. Eventually Telephone will charge in to ITunes top 1000 at the bottom of the chain

Lion Heart

Impressive. The Queen. qCx0r.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

FameKnight

I was expecting Born This Way to top the biggest selling single in history!

But radio just damaged its nature.

OVERDID REQUEST

Archived