Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ticketmaster glitched?

Ares

Featured Posts

I'm trying to buy tickets to the show, I didn't do the presale because I'm a flop and didn't know what to do.. :toofunny:

But now I'm trying to buy tickets, and have been since 10:00 est exactly when the sale started and it stated every seat except a few premium ones were gone and the rest were resale... Where'd the rest of the tickets go? I can't imagine that they all have sold out within seconds :giveup:

Is this a ticket master problem or is it just that I was way to late, or am I missing a time when the actual seats go on sale? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, it's just I've been wanting to see her in ages and it seems like that may not happen now so I'm panicking :gum:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

Sorry to break it to you but Scalpers have bought out the whole show. You'll have to wait till scalper tickets are cheaper 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Stories like this make me so grateful I somehow got tickets dropped from heaven 30 minutes after they went on sale :toofunny:

Bryan Alcala

Ugh I'm legit triggered. I love that she did the Super Bowl and all, but it's not fair that all tickets for the majority of her shows are unavailable even before the General Sale starts. Resale is such a ripoff /flop 

Put on your shades, 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames

Saint Hollywood

I tried to get tickets for the Mohegan Sun date right now, and the scalpers got everything faster than you can say Ferrari :air:

Same! I was refreshing over and over and not a single ticket was even available. 20 minutes in I FINALLY got offered two cheap nosebleed seats and bought them. Still shook. I really wanted general admission though.

This literally can't  be possible, all of these different dates across the country are just instantly sold out exactly seconds after 10:00 AM??? I don't believe it, there has to be some sort of error

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

djBuffoon

It's really dumb. I had gotten my ticket via resale last week, but just to see what was happening, I signed on to Ticketmaster at 7:30am and left the window open until I was automatically opted into the ticket queue. And at 10am... nothing. Only one nosebleed seat was up for sale.

It's worth noting that I tried this exact same tactic with Adele and, as busy as that queue was, at least I had several seats to choose form. I don't know how, but the resellers are in rare form with this tour. And it makes me sad that people are blaming Gaga for this on social media.

Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

I tried to get tickets for the Mohegan Sun date right now, and the scalpers got everything faster than you can say Ferrari :air:

That's where I'm trying too! Looks like I'll be heading to the radio stations competitions :toofunny:

Saint Hollywood
2 minutes ago, Ares said:

That's where I'm trying too! Looks like I'll be heading to the radio stations competitions :toofunny:

The thing is I had a presale code, I was just broke :air: My life is a joke :air:

Neight Shayde

I'm not from america but I am genuinely concerned that most tickets are being automatically bought by scalpers.

We need a huge voice to send your concerns to Gaga and her team.

Saint Hollywood
4 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

I'm not from america but I am genuinely concerned that most tickets are being automatically bought by scalpers.

We need a huge voice to send your concerns to Gaga and her team.

This happens to almost every artist that decides to tour :cryga: There should be more regulations to prevent this from happening :madge:

Archived