💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP mask was life!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

Magneto

Another thing on the long list of arguments why ARTPOP slays! That first pic still is on my lockscreen. I love it!!

Free my mind

TCHIKITAH
15 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

so I guess that mask for Gaga represented the "Lady Gaga Is Over"/"Do what you want with me" concept. She is protecting herself from the people who don't believe/criticize her, she is defending ARTPOP.

I'm just awesome !  👏 

23 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Absolutely stunning. I just wonder what it symbolized? I mean, it must have meant something right?

I always linked the mask with Swine, it's very much like a welder's mask, cut down. It represents masculinity, in my interpretation. so it's a double edged thingy, it's a shield from her traumas (the rape and the tarumas that came with the profession) and also an empowering factor, representing her fashion and the  lady gaga personna.

It's absolutely lovely, i liked the makeup for the superbowl, but i love this mask much more than her disco stick. While the first was  juiced to no end, this one was scrapped. Trulythe meaning of underrated

holy scheisse

the gurl behind the aura was exposed, as she took off all her masks as the ARTPOP era unfolded after that initial promo pic:diane:

• 5 months later...
Smother Em Eh

She looks so gorgeous in these photos! I do adore the mask! There is just something about it! I love it! 

Gaga is a such a beauty

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived