💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP mask was life!

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

Every time I looked at this I still get the chills and excitement! 

Edit: 

It always reminded me of some type of oxygen mask if you listen to sexxx dreams you can hear as if she's taking her oxygen mask off at the mark 1:57-2:01

but then again in delusional lol

il_570xN.504040901_r982.jpg

1gagamasknyfans3.jpg

000.png

Modern Ecstacy

Absolutely stunning. I just wonder what it symbolized? I mean, it must have meant something right?

Looking at these photos I'm starting to really miss wigs. I know its very unhealthy for your hair to wear and change them constantly but still. Her looks have so much versatily with wigs

il_570xN.504040901_r982.jpg

This picture is the best thing that happened in the ARTPOP era :diane: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Pierre

pre-VMAS and Applause were great mini eras. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, LauraOh said:

Looking at these photos I'm starting to really miss wigs. I know its very unhealthy for your hair to wear and change them constantly but still. Her looks have so much versatily with wigs

Trust our girl, the wigs will be back :staymad:

i LOVE this mask too. When the promo shot came out I thought that was going to be the album cover or on the actual CD. 

Also, the computer chip chair shot. So iconic. 

TCHIKITAH
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Absolutely stunning. I just wonder what it symbolized? I mean, it must have meant something right?

Same. I added this to my edit :

It always reminded me of some type of oxygen mask if you listen to sexxx dreams you can hear as if she's taking her oxygen mask off at the mark 1:57-2:01

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Same. I added this to my edit :

It always reminded me of some type of oxygen mask if you listen to sexxx dreams you can hear as if she's taking her oxygen mask at the mark 1:57-2:01

*goes to listen to Sexxx Dreams*

oh the breathing "ughhhh"?

totally!

TCHIKITAH
Just now, Acsnpdx8 said:

*goes to listen to Sexxx Dreams*

oh the breathing "ughhhh"?

totally!

I thought i was delusional. Did you hear it?

Panchecco
13 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

I've always thought it rapresented a "futuristic Burqa" but I just found this interview of the designer, here's what she says about the "Antidote" collection (this mask was part of it):

"I wanted all the models to be covered from head to toe like they were protected from all of the controversial propaganda around us. I started with looking into war propaganda and the effect it had on us. At the same time I realised that we are also under constant bombardment within the fashion media about how to look and what trends to follow. These two elements were the start of the research, and then the ’60s and space age inspired the actual design and feel of the collection."

so I guess that mask for Gaga represented the "Lady Gaga Is Over"/"Do what you want with me" concept. She is protecting herself from the people who don't believe/criticize her, she is defending ARTPOP.

Modern Ecstacy
Just now, Panchecco said:

so I guess that mask for Gaga rapresented the "Lady Gaga Is Over"/"Do what you want with me" concept. She is protecting herself from the people who don't believe/criticize her, she is defending ARTPOP.

Amazing. Just Amazing

Archived