Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Favorite Lana Lead Single?

gagaisitalian

Which is your favorite LDR lead single?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which lead single is your favorite?

• Video Games/Born to Die
    • Ride
    • West Coast
    • High By The Beach
    • Young and In Love

Featured Posts

West Coast by a damn mile. The writing and production on that song are a stroke of genius and completely different to what anyone would've realistically expected from her at that point. I laugh when people say all her music sounds the same because I think of how much of a U-turn that whole era was, and West Coast was a great intro to that imo. Still one of my favourite songs.

Nirvana

I have to choose Ride, because that song and the music video made me love her :heart:

14 minutes ago, Harry said:

West Coast by a damn mile. The writing and production on that song are a stroke of genius and completely different to what anyone would've realistically expected from her at that point. I laugh when people say all her music sounds the same because I think of how much of a U-turn that whole era was, and West Coast was a great intro to that imo. Still one of my favourite songs.

I agree with all of that, it's so different from her earlier material I did not know what to think and it had to grow on me - now it's one of my favourites from Ultraviolence. People who say that all her music is the same have not listened to her albums...

ItsTommyBitch

Wow. This is hard... past West Coast, which is a masterpiece and one of her best songs, unreleased or released :applause: 

West Coast > Honeymoon = Ride (sometimes Ride is higher, esp. if you consider the video) > Born to Die/Video Games > High By the Beach > YAIL

Though to be fair, YAIL probably had a background and intention larger than just "here's a track from the album" esp. given the movie-like poster...we will never get to experience it the way it was supposed to be experienced when it was experienced, so I feel like its unfairly at the bottom :noparty: 

(We also don't know if its still the lead single of the album or what is even happening with it :smh: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived