Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dope: Gaga talks about 3 spirits...?

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

Princess Zelda
1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

But she's talking about puffs not "shots" 

also remember that the whole point of the song is Dope (weed or another stronger drug)

I'm pretty sure it's about both weed and alcohol. She makes other references to the latter in the first verse. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, Princess Zelda said:

I'm pretty sure it's about both weed and alcohol. She makes other references to the latter in the first verse. 

Alcohol is far from being considered Dope so no. Plus in her live performance she says puff in puff out before she starts singing it. Dope is about Dope and not alcohol. She's not an alcoholic 

4 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Alcohol is far from being considered Dope so no. Plus in her live performance she says puff in puff out before she starts singing it. Dope is about Dope and not alcohol. She's not an alcoholic 

"I promise this
Drink is my last one"

:oprah:

weed also doesn't make sense because she already began with "toast one last puff".

Princess Zelda
1 minute ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Oh I mean, the song is mainly about weed but there's also obvious references to alcohol ("corks off, it's on"/"I promise this drink is my last one"). And you don't have to be an alcoholic to have had problems with alcohol. Obviously her marijuana problem is the protagonist of the song but she also mentions alcohol and that's undeniable. 

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, Luc said:

"I promise this
Drink is my last one"

weed also doesn't make sense because she already began with "toast one last puff".

Ok... spirits is still the brand of rolling paper Gaga use. Google it back to the born this way ball buddy

Plus spirits and alcohol being related? That's now that's far fetch 

Sizzily
1 minute ago, djBuffoon said:

3 spirits = Father, Son, Holy Ghost?

How silly of you, obviously a song called Dope can only be about weed. Believe me, I inject 20 weed a day, I know all about it. Songs only have one meaning.

/s

One Banned Boi

djBuffoon
2 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

How silly of you, obviously a song called Dope can only be about weed. Believe me, I inject 20 weed a day, I know all about it. Songs only have one meaning.

/s

word up

Michelle

Alcohol is referenced to as spirits some places. Plus she follow it up with  12 Lonely steps. There are twelve steps to sobriety programs. She starts of taking about weed. It's booze. She's talking about both. 

"Alcohol is one of the most widely used recreational drugs in the world. For instance, in 2015, among Americans, 89% of adults had consumed alcohol at some point, 70% had drunk it in the last year, and 56% in the last month.[3]Alcoholic drinks are typically divided into three classes—beers, wines, and spirits—and typically contain between 3% and 40% alcohol by volume."

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

TCHIKITAH
8 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

/s

Finally another smoker like me that understands the point of the song. 

Loke don't come and put your 2 cents of nonsense when you don't know anything about pot(dope) to begin with

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Finally another smoker like me that understands the point of the song. 

Loke don't come and put your 2 cents of nonsense when you don't know anything about pot(dope) to begin with

If you're the expert why tf even tag this as a question if you just shut everyone down? But then again, weed fanatic

giphy.gif

One Banned Boi

TCHIKITAH
8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Alcohol is referenced to as spirits some places. Plus she follow it up with  12 Lonely steps. There are twelve steps to sobriety programs. She starts of taking about weed. It's booze. She's talking about both. 

"Alcohol is one of the most widely used recreational drugs in the world. For instance, in 2015, among Americans, 89% of adults had consumed alcohol at some point, 70% had drunk it in the last year, and 56% in the last month.[3]Alcoholic drinks are typically divided into three classes—beers, wines, and spirits—and typically contain between 3% and 40% alcohol by volume."

Just cause there's 3 classification about beer doesn't mean she meant those. Plus we discussed that she's Not an alcoholic and there's a 12 step program for drug abuse as well 

plus her rolling paper of choice is American spirit. 

Trust me Gaga will smoke 3 joints in one sir 

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

If you're the expert why tf even tag this as a question if you just shut everyone down? But then again, weed fanatic

giphy.gif

Lol I was agreeing to your comment about the other person adding the 2 cents (3 spirits being spiritual) 

not that you added the two cents. Read it again

Princess Zelda

Dude, "I promise this drink is my last one" is literally the second lyric :oprah:

Nobody's saying it's not about weed :ladyhaha:

Sizzily
2 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Lol I was agreeing to your comment about the other person adding the 2 cents (3 spirits being spiritual) 

not that you added the two cents. Read it again

I put/s as in "sarcasm". I was imitating your posts. :emma: 

One Banned Boi

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived