💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons is the final Joanne single

Bradley

Featured Posts

Fernster7

If she cuts this era short for that movie I'd be so disappointed. :wtf: I am super excited for ASIB but I'm here for the music first and Joanne is an amazing era so far, film the videos earlier or find the time.

Also, just became you think Joanne is a bad album it does not make it one, it's just your opinion. It aged better than all of her albums for me, except BTW. And I'll be so happy if she continues to explore this kind of music instead of going back to the same style she has served for three albums. It's boring now.

And the public is clearly here for Joanne and MR. Stop spreading false information to make your points. :awkney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Didn't Gaga say she wouldn't be releasing singles in the "traditional" way for this era? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

And the public is clearly here for Joanne and MR. Stop spreading false information to make your points. :awkney:

If the GP wasn't, weekly sales would not be so stable. 

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, Wenli said:

If the GP wasn't, weekly sales would not be so stable. 

Exactly. And Joanne is a successful album for today's standards, and the era it's still not over so it could only improve from here.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

SlaeUrAnus

I hope not!

I am not here for another short era. The album has big potential (just like ARTPOP) and I do not want her to skip onto another era because it has by far exceeded my expectations.

If we do get a third single, I hope it is DH. I think JW was a promo single.

In my messy era.

BloodyJudas

No when we got DIC ;) She hasn't been performing this song anywhere for a reason :) She wants it to sound fresh in the summer ;D

AndyDWUW
6 hours ago, gagzus said:

I think she's being smart and realising it's time to move on because her fans aren't as here for the album as she hoped and neither are the public. She probably realised people want her to be her old flamboyant self again so she's going to make the tour exactly that because the reaction to her Super Bowl vs her style pre-SB this era shows that imho.

Hopefully she realises her fans want her to make good pop music again, because after having spent some time with the album a lot of us have realised (I know I have for one too) Joanne hasn't aged well and isn't up to par with her first three records at all and her quality decline is showing. I think maybe now she'll return to being the queen of dance music because that's what she's excellent at making.

Also yeah she has no time she's making a movie from now till like what? august at the latest and she's got to make and prepare for the tour as well. So imho the era is technically over and all that's left now is the tour so don't expect much promo or appearances from now until toward her next album era in 2019-2020 tbh

I agreed until you said Joanne hasn't aged well :oprah:. Joanne is way better than ARTPOP in terms of music quality.

It just isn't the favorite for the fans because it's not the Electronic/Dance music that actually made Gaga famous/successful. Electronic/Dance pop music is her foundation.

That's why some of us (like me) felt alienated with Joanne, because all we knew from Gaga was the Electronic/Dance pop music.

I agreed when @ReidOne said he wished Joanne was a side-project. It's a deviation from her usual pop music, but it isn't lower quality. 

Archived