đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons is the final Joanne single

Bradley

Featured Posts

viniferrett
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Let's not talk about Dancin' in Circles. Let's talk about why John Wayne is not the third single.

Does Interscope look like they have a lot of money to invest in videos for non-singles?

I think apple and gaga paid for it 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Let's not talk about Dancin' in Circles. Let's talk about why John Wayne is not the third single.

Does Interscope look like they have a lot of money to invest in videos for non-singles?

I've read Admin saying the label didn't want JW as an official single but she did, so she probably paid for the video herself

Bradley
Just now, HugoMonster said:

I've read Admin saying the label didn't want JW as an official single but she did, so she probably paid for the video herself

well promotion and music video have to come together to pull off a successful single.

With Million Reasons, we had great promotion but the video came really late and it turned out to be less visually pleasing to many fans as much as I love it so...

when will they finally deliver? :rip: John Wayne serves visuals but then there's no promotion for it.

Whispering

I wouldn't blame her, radio won't play it...and she knows that. 

The album has sold well and the tour is selling out. Gaga has more music to make for the movie, a movie to star in and a tour to prepare for. There is more than enough coming up! 

GagaXCupcakke

I said this and everyone thought I was crazy. 

So many people desperately think Dancing in Circles will be a single, even though Gaga has barley even acknowledged its existance.  

I'm 100% satisfied with the Joanne era.  All I really want now is a performance of Hey Girl with Florence. 

Erich Johnson

NOOOO delete this

and my DIC?  hey girl?

im funking held down

DITD teas

tumblr_nx6xkrukMG1u929uoo1_400.gif

Stvrboy
28 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I think it's a little too sexual and 'Teeth' for the GP.

Anaconda was a hit. It isn't too sexual for the GP and it has that tropical, latin vibe everyone loves rn so

just another gay
2 hours ago, HugoMonster said:

And I also think she already shot the video(s) for the next single(s). I think she realized how messy MR turned out and now is planning things beforehand in case X or Y happens 

:ladyhaha:

but surely the promo and timing was right after SB (finally), hope her team keep it up for the rest of the era...

gagzus

I think she's being smart and realising it's time to move on because her fans aren't as here for the album as she hoped and neither are the public. She probably realised people want her to be her old flamboyant self again so she's going to make the tour exactly that because the reaction to her Super Bowl vs her style pre-SB this era shows that imho.

Hopefully she realises her fans want her to make good pop music again, because after having spent some time with the album a lot of us have realised (I know I have for one too) Joanne hasn't aged well and isn't up to par with her first three records at all and her quality decline is showing. I think maybe now she'll return to being the queen of dance music because that's what she's excellent at making.

Also yeah she has no time she's making a movie from now till like what? august at the latest and she's got to make and prepare for the tour as well. So imho the era is technically over and all that's left now is the tour so don't expect much promo or appearances from now until toward her next album era in 2019-2020 tbh

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

We know Gaga always announces the world tour after the final single, and she's never released a single while touring before, apart from Alejandro.

She had superbowl this time :flop:

but i agree. It will be either JW, either nothing. Sad, bc DIC could've been big :madge:

gagzus
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

2018 imo

Nope imho she has no time unless she's literally started making an album already it took her almost two years to come up with Joanne's theme after playing around with genres and sounds and she made it in a few months which resulted in an underwhelming album most of us don't really love tbh. 

I say mid-late 2019 is the earliest we'll get another pop album, she'll probably give us the C2C sequel in 2018 which probably won't do anything for some of us but yeah 2019 is my earliest bet. Idk if I can personally wait that long 

Archived