new music

Lana Del Rey - "Love"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheKillerQueen

Love how shes sticking to her original sound. I was praying and hoping it wouldn't sound generic like everything out on the radio. Not really a big fan of hers but, im really happy she's making music that doesn't sound the same.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

GagaXCupcakke

This is a really safe song for her.  She's not really doing anything new.  If I had a dollar for every time this women said 'vintage' or 'crazy' in a song, I'd be a millionaire.

Sylvanas
1 minute ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

This is a really safe song for her.  She's not really doing anything new.  If I had a dollar for every time this women said 'vintage' or 'crazy' in a song, I'd be a millionaire.

I agree. I hated Honeymoon at first but it's sound was challenging and I learned to love it so much. This feels like an album track that I would never really pay much attention to. Although I'm always disappointed by everything Lana releases, but I end up loving it a week later.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Will she finally have a tour now please 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

fede ARTPOP

OMG OMG

that chorus. :giveup:

MONEY POWER GLORY teas. :giveup:

IM SLAIN. 

Honeymoon was sht...this is Ultraviolence vibe. 

raw

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

GagaXCupcakke
2 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

I agree. I hated Honeymoon at first but it's sound was challenging and I learned to love it so much. This feels like an album track that I would never really pay much attention to. Although I'm always disappointed by everything Lana releases, but I end up loving it a week later.

Same.  The first time I listened to Honeymoon I hated it. But it ended up being one of my favorite albums of 2015. 

This song will probably grow on me too.

Bad Kids

IT SOUNDS HAPPIER I LOVE IT! IT sounds very Young and Beautiful-esque which is what I love!

YES!!!!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Ooolong

It sounds hopeful and less gloomy, I like it. It won't last me long though, I need the album stat. :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

ElectricAlley

WHAT THE HELL LANA. How many times is this girl gonna make the same damn song? I used to literally stan her full time & cry watching all her videos, now I'm just annoyed. Ultraviolence and Born To Die/Paradise were so good. She's just lost her spark & she's out of her prime I guess. 

Archived