💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - "Love"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Moebius

OMG YES! My best friend ADORES Lana, and I sent her the song as a birthday present for the future. She freaked out! Yass leaks! :kara::lana:

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god. New Lana songs usually take me a few listens before they actually grow on me, but I love this one from the the first listen. :giveup: 

So hyped for the album. :excited2:

gagasgrande

guys please don't spread any more links :/ her manager said Lana wasn't okay and Lana doesn't know if she's still gonna release the album 

ARTPOPNick
2 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Plz pm to me:duck:

I want the link !!!!

you can find one in this thread, just go through the pages

OT; I dunno this is the first time her lead single doesn't "wow" me... It sounds so much llike a demo to me, it's ok and cute, but that's it for now

Haven't listened to it yet, but when is it suppose to be officially released? :oprah:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Haven't listened to it yet, but when is it suppose to be officially released? :oprah:

next friday apparently

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Mister Gaga
13 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

guys please don't spread any more links :/ her manager said Lana wasn't okay and Lana doesn't know if she's still gonna release the album 

Wtf

Receipts?

I'll kill myself if she doesn't

Lona Delery
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

Wtf

Receipts?

I'll kill myself if she doesn't

i dont find the pics rn, but yeah, Ed was asked if Lana is still going to release the album, and he said "I don't know"

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived