💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - "Love"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

youandi

Oh my god it's so beautiful! I hope like Honeymoon, it's got a mix of orchestral and more modern sounding stuff. I'd love to her something with the drive that Ride and West Coast has too but this is so uplifting! 

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreekGod
3 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

YASSSS QUEEN LANA COME THRU MAMA 2ivz0vo.jpg

Where's this gif from?

flopfan:emma:

OT: This is Lana, her voice is just enough for me to spend my money, but tbh I'd expect something more developed lyrically.

Microscope

It's great but it very slightly reminds me of Don't Stop Believing?? Especially at the verses nnnn. Only very slightly. 

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Glittertinks

Oh, I really love that one - the instrumental is so beautiful! Honeymoon was not really my album (except for a few songs). This makes me really excited for her new one :giveup:

MrFameKills

Poor Fad Germanotta will never achieve such delicate greatness when transitioning between albums. Lana evolved naturally. Fad is contrived.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

On first listen I'm lowkey disappointed. I think the instrumental is great and her voice sounds as beautiful as ever but something about it isn't really clicking with me.

I love that it's generally a bit more optimistic than her previous music, that's new. Maybe I'll come around to it a little more with a few more listens.

Illuminati
40 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

Where's this gif from?

flopfan:emma:

OT: This is Lana, her voice is just enough for me to spend my money, but tbh I'd expect something more developed lyrically.

It's from last years Grammys when she was getting ready to do the Bowie tribute :) 

Illuminati

I really really love it but sadly one thing that I have sorta learned to expect from her albums based on the last two is that the lead single is pretty much as catchy as the album will go. I'm ready for anything though I really miss Lana's music since Honeymoon was a bit underwhelming. 

Archived