new music

Lana Del Rey - "Love"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

i think this is the first time i've been bored by a [soon to be released] song from her :air: still gonna illegally download it anyways :nails: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Battle 4 Ur Life

one of her best songs and lyrics. I'm shook. sound so classical but still fresh. amazing.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

1 hour ago, ElectricAlley said:

WHAT THE HELL LANA. How many times is this girl gonna make the same damn song? I used to literally stan her full time & cry watching all her videos, now I'm just annoyed. Ultraviolence and Born To Die/Paradise were so good. She's just lost her spark & she's out of her prime I guess. 

Agree all her songs sound the same to me

If the snippet I've listened to is the actual song, then oh my god its so awful :/ it doesnt even sound like her omg im so disappointed.. part of me thinks im listening to a fake one, but its on multiple sites

Psychic Guru
2 hours ago, Girrr said:

Let down of a bridge, but I like the rest!

Yes, the only part of the song that I find a little boring. I don't like how she repeats "crazy crazy crazy" two times in a row

Drin Lon

It's  less darker than her previous stuff! I love it! I love Honeymoon too btw, maybe even more than Ultraviolence...

tomsches

It's good, but nothing will ever come close to West Coast! Nice to hear something more uplifting from her. At times it sounds like a demo, so I'm looking forward to the HD version.

Archived