Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana Del Rey - "Love"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
7 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

it's her best album in my opinion. 

I think its her most beautiful album, also her most "Feel good" or "light" album for me. 

I would say Ultraviolence is her darkest, most atmospheric though :giveup: 

Im here for this album taking Honeymoon's place as most "Beautiful" though, in terms of melodies and vocals. Her vocals are serving Paradise era realness in LOVE, and if the rest of the album is sung with that kind of tone, I'll be flored. Paradise isn't my favorite album, but its got her best vocals (along with the extras from that era, such as Y&B and Burning Desire)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I dunno if this is usually her style because I never listened to her, but maybe I should start doing it. 

There is something about it and I really like it! If this is her material for her new album she might just have a new fan.

In my messy era.

1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

SAME! I love love love Lana in the summer. She's perfect for hot summer nights or long sunny afternoons, relaxing and having a drink / smoke :hor:  This song made me so ready for summer, even though there's still a while to wait hahaha

Ugh you're describing the perfect summer!! I want summer to hurry up:music:

2 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I dunno if this is usually her style because I never listened to her, but maybe I should start doing it. 

There is something about it and I really like it! If this is her material for her new album she might just have a new fan.

This is usually her style! I would try Honeymoon:hor:

8 minutes ago, Slayonce said:

The snippet of the radio version came out.

It's so much better than the original version I can't :lolly:

where? link pleeease

Lona Delery
43 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

OMG YASSS :air:

Is west coast time Pacific Time zone? :giveup: or Mountain Time Zone :giveup:

Its Pacific Time Zone

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Lona Delery
11 minutes ago, Slayonce said:

The snippet of the radio version came out.

It's so much better than the original version I can't :lolly:

Not official

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

OKAY I changed my mind and I now love it :cryga:

I didn't really pay much attention to the lyrics when I first heard it and over the past day it's really clicked with me all of a sudden. And the production is so polished and huge :giveup:

I hope the album doesn't take too long :giveup:

19 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

Not official

A website shared the link saying it was the official radio edit. I listened to it pushing play without even opening soundcloud so I couldn't see the comments; I just did now and you're right, the uploader said he made it. 

It's so good, it should be the radio edit for real :lana:

Archived